Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

3 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Yeah, I should have done that in the first place, but I will in the future. I'm honestly thinking about only releasing the vanilla and Acorns + PS versions, too - the forums doesn't like that I'm hosting so much junk! Would that be an issue for people?
By the way, @Tech_Rabbit, are you guys able to harvest seaweed? Or do you also run More Recipes? 

I can harvest seaweed.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Yeah, I should have done that in the first place, but I will in the future. I'm honestly thinking about only releasing the vanilla and Acorns + PS versions, too - the forums doesn't like that I'm hosting so much junk! Would that be an issue for people?

Don't want to use CompatibilityLib for this?  Initially, the library appeared precisely to deal with different versions for different mods 🙃

UPD: Heh. I was already outstripped 😅

Edited by DArkHekRoMaNT

The Fish dumplings appear to be bugged, I can make the raw dumplings but they wont cook up. 

I successfully cooked turnip and soybean dumplings, and attempted to cook the fish dumplings in the fire exactly the same way and they just sat there, never coming up to temperature.

While I'm here: I love this mod.  :)  Being able to dry berries and use them in porridge and the ability to make pemmican are my favorite additions.  

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.