Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

Did a little more testing. Still could not find a way to cook the bone broth.  I tried sauce pan, cooking pot and cauldron, just in case the recipe got changed.  1 potion of water to 2 bone.  It will not show the recipe name above the ingredients.  Even tried to cook it by ignoring that and lighting the fire, still nothing.  Same problem with noodles, made raw noodles and put them in with water, no recipe name above and can't cook.  I have Vintage story 1.15.10 as the server I sometimes play on has already upgraded.  My testing was in single player though.  It is like the recipes are gone or something.

I have a bunch of mods we are playing with right now. I will list them in case this helps.

Spoiler

Acorns
Alpha Weapon Pack
AnMiTech
ArmorRepair
BamBoom
BetterBackpacks
Better-Drifters
Bushmeat Meals
Bushmeat Pemmican
Cats
Expanded Foods
Extra Chests
Farm Life
Flint Chisel
Full Drop
Larger Stacks
Lichen
GreaterChanceForTerraPreta.X40
More Dry Grass
Necessaries Mod
OrePulverizer
PetAI
Primitive Survival
Quartz Blocks Mod
Specialized Bags 18 Slot
Useful Scraps
Visible Ore
Essentials
Wild Farming
ZoomButton
Better doors
CarryCapacity
Farmland Drops Soil
From Golden Combs
Helve Hammer Extensions
HUD Clock
Medieval Expansion
Player Corpse
Resin Renasissance
ShareMyWaypoints
Stone Quarry
Creative Mode
Survival Mode
XLib
Blood
More Molds
XSkills
YABBA - Glass Chapter

6 hours ago, DrOldman said:

Glass bottles are too transparent, you can make them old. With scratches or muddy. Or add facets to the bottle.
If you collect liquid from a pot with a stack of bottles, you will get a stack of bottles with liquid.

They are literally less transparent than the old textures.

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.5.1

Confirming, I can't do bone broth either. (1.5.1)

So far, with testing, neither bone broth nor pilaf are working.

Maple and birch syrup, as well as at least red currant and black currant, are working. So is boiling water to salt and lard.

Edited by PABadger

54 minutes ago, PABadger said:

Maple and birch syrup, as well as at least red currant and black currant, are working. So is boiling water to salt and lard.

I got the same results, although I never tried to make pilaf. Salt and lard aren't simmer recipes he says.

1 hour ago, PABadger said:

Really, pilaf? What are you putting in it? I haven't seen any issues with it so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.