Jump to content

Expanded Foods 1.5.3.pre


l33tmaan

Recommended Posts

On 9/19/2021 at 7:46 PM, james feazell said:

Ran into an odd bug not sure if anyone has mentioned this. When i make a pie and put it in the oven it acts like nothing was put in there at all. And when i pick up another one to put it in the oven the first one disappears. I got the dough back into my inventory some how but lost all the other filling items.

 

On 10/21/2021 at 12:53 AM, cataclysmic said:

Been having this bug as well. Seems to only be an issue with soft dough, since regular dough seems to work fine for making pies.
Currently up to date w/ 1.4.4 and tested it, it's still a problem... not sure what else could be causing it

It appears that this bug also happens with herbal bread which is annoying as I was trying to not let half a stack of meat go to waste by making it into pies. 😟

However even though it did appear I lost the rest of the ingredients when I tried to move the leftovers to my backpack it updated to previous number, so it seems to be some sort of update/ server desync bug.

Edit: I'm on 1.15.7 and 1.4.4 versions, single player.

Edited by Hells Razer
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Escaron said:

Hello,

after downloading this mod and enabling it in the ModManager my game crashes right before the game world loading finishes. I'm including the command line output that I get (I use Arch, btw 😄). I'm running game version 1.5.7 and mod version 1.4.4. Let me know if I can be of any assistance for the debugging.

If I had to guess, something isn't registering any of the items from my mod properly. This looks suspicious to me:

22:50:10 [Client Warning] Client side assembly resolver did not find the assembly in the binary path, the lib path or the mods path. Tested for the following paths: 
/usr/share/vintagestory/Lib/UIAutomationWinforms.dll
/usr/share/vintagestory/UIAutomationWinforms.dll
/home/vhodina/.config/VintagestoryData/Mods/UIAutomationWinforms.dll
/usr/share/vintagestory/Mods/UIAutomationWinforms.dll
Couldn't register IPC channel.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

If I had to guess, something isn't registering any of the items from my mod properly. This looks suspicious to me:

22:50:10 [Client Warning] Client side assembly resolver did not find the assembly in the binary path, the lib path or the mods path. Tested for the following paths: 
/usr/share/vintagestory/Lib/UIAutomationWinforms.dll
/usr/share/vintagestory/UIAutomationWinforms.dll
/home/vhodina/.config/VintagestoryData/Mods/UIAutomationWinforms.dll
/usr/share/vintagestory/Mods/UIAutomationWinforms.dll
Couldn't register IPC channel.

 

The same error is there when I load other mods that include recipes and then the game works fine. However I don't have any other mods that would load so many recipes. Memory issues maybe? I should have enough 32 GB, but maybe mono can't get to all of that memory. Also I'll try to check if there isn't any other reason for the failed resolutions of stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2021 at 8:15 PM, l33tmaan said:

I doubt it, I've run so many mods that I've added thousands of items and recipes to the game without causing entire mods to start failing...

In the end I made it work by issuing command:

sysctl -w vm.max_map_count=262144

So my system probably wasn't running out of memory but out of this map count. 

I found it in troubleshooting guide in the Linux server section, but it applies to single player games as well.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, LocoMiner said:

Cauldrons or metal barrel idea. You mentioned people store liquid in Cauldrons. I am guessing they can be out of any metal. Is there a way to reduce the decay rate depending on what tier of metal used? 

There is, but that's silly, so I didn't do it. You'll want to edit the "lidPerishRate" number in cauldron.json.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Spoiler

```Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Version: v1.15.7 (Stable)01.11.2021 19:57:51: Critical error occurred
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Das angegebene Argument liegt außerhalb des gültigen Wertebereichs.
Parametername: Cannot get item of id 197, item list count is only until 0!
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.GetItem(Int32 itemId)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemStack..ctor(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.CraftingRecipeIngredient.FromBytes(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   bei ExpandedFoods.DoughIngredient.FromBytes(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   bei ExpandedFoods.DoughRecipe.FromBytes(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   bei ExpandedFoods.RecipeUploadSystem.OnServerMessage(RecipeUpload networkMessage)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkChannel.<>c__DisplayClass12_0`1.<SetMessageHandler>b__0(_sELIBWhaEDZN2Oa5dG9RtH00Jiw p)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkAPI.HandleCustomPacket(_xWBcRtKtMHsPx2vlMTVIBEZO8Dj packet)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkAPI.HandleChannelsPacket(_xWBcRtKtMHsPx2vlMTVIBEZO8Dj packet)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   bei _iZ5rVmV6HXdQR8IP3qeaCA7PDqb._T9YfRFmW6X4ZcWzG7vSwet0Rgrs(Single )
   bei _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._5soGXezAcR5oyhhq2pmELCuEn2M(Single )
   bei _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._ZzmaNk5IGbtvQ61ssCzCszyBw2n(Single )
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   bei _LiN8p156auXcqjjOW5aVAZ0QkUc._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(_CFodeVozKjT5VhVV66Wv4Bd7r3c , String[] )
   bei _qBF2AKwdIhCkNZsjxBA24g20vlH._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 01.11.2021 11:12:43, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Anwendung: Vintagestory.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0020001, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FFC3C864F99
Stapel:
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 23.10.2021 00:25:02, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Anwendung: Vintagestory.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0020001, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FF8F2D34F99
Stapel:
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 22.10.2021 19:20:45, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Anwendung: Vintagestory.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0020001, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FF8F2D34F99
Stapel:
 }```

Crash at connection to a server.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Travis Pluid said:

A Copper, Silver, Brass, Tin Bronze, Bismuth Bronze, or Black Bronze Cauldron might make sense to decay slower, with those metals and alloys being at least slightly antimicrobial, or majorly so. Copper being the most, Silver second, and Zinc(ie Bismuth Bronze) is third.

So... all of the earliest and cheapest cauldrons you can make are also the best? That seems a little unnecessary - there's already little point in making iron or steel cauldrons.

3 hours ago, CoB_Kai said:
  Reveal hidden contents

```Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Version: v1.15.7 (Stable)01.11.2021 19:57:51: Critical error occurred
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Das angegebene Argument liegt außerhalb des gültigen Wertebereichs.
Parametername: Cannot get item of id 197, item list count is only until 0!
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.GetItem(Int32 itemId)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemStack..ctor(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.CraftingRecipeIngredient.FromBytes(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   bei ExpandedFoods.DoughIngredient.FromBytes(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   bei ExpandedFoods.DoughRecipe.FromBytes(BinaryReader reader, IWorldAccessor resolver)
   bei ExpandedFoods.RecipeUploadSystem.OnServerMessage(RecipeUpload networkMessage)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkChannel.<>c__DisplayClass12_0`1.<SetMessageHandler>b__0(_sELIBWhaEDZN2Oa5dG9RtH00Jiw p)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkAPI.HandleCustomPacket(_xWBcRtKtMHsPx2vlMTVIBEZO8Dj packet)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.NetworkAPI.HandleChannelsPacket(_xWBcRtKtMHsPx2vlMTVIBEZO8Dj packet)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   bei _iZ5rVmV6HXdQR8IP3qeaCA7PDqb._T9YfRFmW6X4ZcWzG7vSwet0Rgrs(Single )
   bei _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._5soGXezAcR5oyhhq2pmELCuEn2M(Single )
   bei _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._ZzmaNk5IGbtvQ61ssCzCszyBw2n(Single )
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   bei _LiN8p156auXcqjjOW5aVAZ0QkUc._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(_CFodeVozKjT5VhVV66Wv4Bd7r3c , String[] )
   bei _qBF2AKwdIhCkNZsjxBA24g20vlH._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 01.11.2021 11:12:43, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Anwendung: Vintagestory.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0020001, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FFC3C864F99
Stapel:
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 23.10.2021 00:25:02, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Anwendung: Vintagestory.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0020001, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FF8F2D34F99
Stapel:
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 22.10.2021 19:20:45, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Anwendung: Vintagestory.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0020001, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FF8F2D34F99
Stapel:
 }```

Crash at connection to a server.

Why do people keep posting errors I've never seen before? 😭 I'm not 100% sure if it's caused by my mod, but it seems to have trouble referencing an item ID for some reason. Maybe ask Tyron about it? I'm sorry.

32 minutes ago, Torchfire said:

Random Suggestion.  Placing an oven over a firepit allows the firepit to heat the oven.  I think it would be a popular feature of your mod if it's doable.

I love the idea, but I'm afraid of stuffing TOO many QoL features like that into this mod. I think it would be better as a standalone thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

There is, but that's silly, so I didn't do it. You'll want to edit the "lidPerishRate" number in cauldron.json.

Ok thx. I have not tried to mske your wine yet. I wanted it to last a year before it became vinegar. There are early to modern methods of making and store wine from clay to wood to steel.  Trying to make it more realistic I guess.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

There is, but that's silly, so I didn't do 

Ok I went into creative and made a cellar and added a shelf, cauldron and barrel.  The bottle is good for almost 3 years. The cauldron 100 days. 2/3:of a standard year give or take.  The barrel says fresh for 100 days.  But if I click on it. It will be vinegar in 14 days.

 

I know vs isn't real life and if you want vinegar you don't want to wait forever.  Just some wines if stored properly.  Much like anything else I suppose last hundred years plus.  Maybe I am asking for too much. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Torchfire said:

If you would do it as a standalone that'd be cool.  I've no idea how to mod so I'm kind of limited to the wishing and brainstorming department.

If I were to do something like that (not saying I can yet), I would probably want it to be its own block so it wouldn't look so weird.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Getting an error where it won't let me join my online server and says that I need to have the mod installed. I do have the mod installed in my directory (latest version from October 11th). All of my friends can connect fine but it is giving me an error. Any idea why?

 

EDIT: Seems I can't even use it in singleplayer, it crashes my game. Using version 1.4.4. Here are the logs;

Quote

 

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.7 (Stable)11/4/2021 8:34:09 PM: Critical error occurred
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.Attributes'.
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockSaucepan.OnLoaded(ICoreAPI api)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnServerBlocksItemsReceivedStep5(Action onCompleted)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.ExecuteMainThreadTasks(Single deltaTime)
   at _iZ5rVmV6HXdQR8IP3qeaCA7PDqb._T9YfRFmW6X4ZcWzG7vSwet0Rgrs(Single )
   at _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._5soGXezAcR5oyhhq2pmELCuEn2M(Single )
   at _2hFm1B1DwOk1Z7yF6DtBdLeBFKaA._ZzmaNk5IGbtvQ61ssCzCszyBw2n(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _LiN8p156auXcqjjOW5aVAZ0QkUc._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(_CFodeVozKjT5VhVV66Wv4Bd7r3c , String[] )
   at _qBF2AKwdIhCkNZsjxBA24g20vlH._fwMbTl3XHB2eqbxoLfc3FpMIE00(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 10/20/2021 6:29:25 PM, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 1397969068706127840, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Vintagestory.exe
P2: 1.15.7.0
P3: 10.0.19043.2.0.0
P4: 
P5: 
P6: 
P7: 
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\DAVIS\AppData\Local\Temp\RDR920B.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER920C.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER922D.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER924A.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER927A.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:


Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: 80ec60ce-8e6a-4144-8372-633c573cb913
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: a9e621fc64de545c1366957613365fe0
Cab Guid: 0 }

 

 

Edited by Davis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.5.3.pre

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.