Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

1 hour ago, Kai Effelsberg said:

Lots of people wish for xskills support. They like to get experience points for cooking and creating meals. Any chance you could add this?

Nope, that's on Xandu. I'm happy to help make things easier for him if possible.

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.10 (Stable)5/7/2021 6:19:30 AM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockScrewPress.GetPlacedBlockInfo(IWorldAccessor world, BlockPos pos, IPlayer forPlayer)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.ComposeBlockInfoHud()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.BlockInView()
   at Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   at _vKnDSS3ZW5fZhqcIJSzL9xbAUttA._mhcyOBzdAWALla9FVcjc15WACGi(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._3HP2xkrryy8Ktr1q1yqHHv9s1kb(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._JbXJA0SA6LQOS6diuqtXAjMb8Fo(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl , String[] )
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 5/4/2021 4:32:29 AM, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: AppHangTransient
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Vintagestory.exe
P2: 1.14.10.0
P3: 6079b344
P4: unknown
P5: unknown
P6: unknown
P7: unknown
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER395E.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3A79.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3A78.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3AB7.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: d5a34f54-8cf7-46d1-b763-911df9105003
Report Status: 2049
Hashed bucket: 
Cab Guid: 0 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 4/23/2021 6:58:42 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: exception code c0020001, exception address 00007FFE7B4E3B19
Stack:
   at System.Environment._Exit(Int32)
   at System.Environment.Exit(Int32)
   at System.EventHandler`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Invoke(System.Object, System.__Canon)
   at OpenTK.NativeWindow.OnClosedInternal(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
   at System.EventHandler`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Invoke(System.Object, System.__Canon)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.HandleDestroy(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DestroyWindow(IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.DestroyWindow()
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DefWindowProc(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DefWindowProc(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.PeekMessage(OpenTK.Platform.Windows.MSG ByRef, IntPtr, Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.PeekMessageFlags)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.PeekMessage(OpenTK.Platform.Windows.MSG ByRef, IntPtr, Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.PeekMessageFlags)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double, Double)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl, System.String[])
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(System.Threading.ThreadStart)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._CdxDiVDTWOWMdxOVeU2035FgbIK(System.String[])
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 4/23/2021 4:53:07 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Stack:
 }

Accidentally "emptied" a screw press while it was pressing whitecurrants, and now every time I try to log into the server I did this on, I crash to desktop.

• Like 2

It seems that in the 1.3.9 version you can not use cured meat nuggets to make the fried balls. Is this intentional or just another case of overlooking them I'd have a file with a fix but not sure what to do this time around. PS I think cured meats should add the buffs salt does when used in a recipe.

Edited by EtherialMind

I wouldn't try too hard, because that's entirely intentional. I'm able to use cured meat nuggets just fine on my end.

2021-05-07_13-38-40.jpg.8de3b99ca71e6a6c56d1e6fae87f2ef2.jpg 2021-05-07_13-39-29.jpg.dd2e759864b0039e4fb019e69997f072.jpg

PS I think cured meats should add the buffs salt does when used in a recipe.

By that logic, shouldn't pickled vegetables also have healing? Since vinegar has a bit of HP gain?

I wish I could tell you, eggs should also work. Do you have the compatibility library installed? 😟

I should also note that I'm not opposed to giving pickled vegetables a bit of healing. I probably won't do it unless people really want me to, though.

I figure it's either a base game issue that is causing the mixing bowl to have trouble with 4 ingredient kneading recipes or some sort of mod conflict that I have yet to sus out that is doing the same. Also yes I have compat installed. The reason I believe there to be some issue is that I can make meat dumplings and other kneading recipes just not breaded balls.

Edited by EtherialMind

Hello there,

I want to make a few fish recipes but I can´t  produce the nesessary tender filets or nuggets.

Crafting fish fillets with a hammer or stone doesn´t produce any tender ones. I checked in creative mode and don´t find the items either.

any ideas? Thanks in advance

Edited by Nekochan

Nope, I just downloaded it and I was able to make breaded balls with meat nuggets, rice, and cheese.🤔
I don't have any files sitting around in my game directory that would be causing this, either. Are you in singleplayer or multiplayer?

So I tried a new world to no avail but I did find out something very weird when I turned on developer mode and then read the detailed logs.

What I found is that according to the logs there is nothing going wrong with the loading of all 235 Kneading recipes so I have no clue at all why I can't seem to craft breaded food.

P.s. here is the log from a singleplayer game with only expandedfoods installed.

server-main.txt

• Confused 1

Hello, 

your mod seems to change the recipes of: Windmill Rotor, Wooden Axle, Angled Gear, Wooden toggle, clutch, transmission and oil lamp

instead of Fat it shows Buckets and Bottles in its place but i cant use them to build the items or do i need to fill the fat into the bottles ?

On 5/7/2021 at 5:22 AM, Thranos said:

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.10 (Stable)5/7/2021 6:19:30 AM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockScrewPress.GetPlacedBlockInfo(IWorldAccessor world, BlockPos pos, IPlayer forPlayer)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.ComposeBlockInfoHud()
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.BlockInView()
   at Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   at _vKnDSS3ZW5fZhqcIJSzL9xbAUttA._mhcyOBzdAWALla9FVcjc15WACGi(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._3HP2xkrryy8Ktr1q1yqHHv9s1kb(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._JbXJA0SA6LQOS6diuqtXAjMb8Fo(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl , String[] )
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 5/4/2021 4:32:29 AM, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: AppHangTransient
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Vintagestory.exe
P2: 1.14.10.0
P3: 6079b344
P4: unknown
P5: unknown
P6: unknown
P7: unknown
P8: 
P9: 
P10: 

Attached files:
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER395E.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3A79.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3A78.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER3AB7.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

Analysis symbol: 
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: d5a34f54-8cf7-46d1-b763-911df9105003
Report Status: 2049
Hashed bucket: 
Cab Guid: 0 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 4/23/2021 6:58:42 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Stack:
   at System.Environment.Exit(Int32)
   at OpenTK.NativeWindow.OnClosedInternal(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.HandleDestroy(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.DestroyWindow()
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double, Double)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl, System.String[])
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(System.Threading.ThreadStart)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._CdxDiVDTWOWMdxOVeU2035FgbIK(System.String[])
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 4/23/2021 4:53:07 PM, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Application: Vintagestory.exe
Stack:
 }

Accidentally "emptied" a screw press while it was pressing whitecurrants, and now every time I try to log into the server I did this on, I crash to desktop.

I'm experiencing this same bug

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.