Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

10 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Are you on a multiplayer server or anything?

I have tested both in multiplayer and singleplayer and are unable to make breaded foods in either.

(Previously said "fried foods" and meant "breaded foods". If I give myself a piece of breaded food with creative mode, I can make it into oiled breaded food and fried food just fine).

2 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Any breaded food, or just balls? 😖

This is such a bizarre bug.

Any breaded food. I've tried with veggies (chopped and unchopped) and meat (smashed and nuggets).

Is there anything I can check to help you find a source for the bug? I was also testing it on stream while jakecool was watching last night and he seemed stumped as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Assassinmaniac said:

I am trying to use oil in the mechanic crafting. How much oil do I have to use in a bucket for it to work?
And: It seems like the game freezes a second or two every time I open up a recipe with a bucket representing oil from the mod...

Okay, its 1l = 1fat

Edit:  If 2 fat are needed, you cant use a bucket with 2 litres of oil

Edited by Assassinmaniac

20 hours ago, WesCookie said:

Any breaded food. I've tried with veggies (chopped and unchopped) and meat (smashed and nuggets).

Is there anything I can check to help you find a source for the bug? I was also testing it on stream while jakecool was watching last night and he seemed stumped as well.

Could you check your client-crash.txt and see if there is anything related to EF?

1 hour ago, Assassinmaniac said:

We are playing with the mod on a multiplayer server and are not longer able to milk ewes. Did somebody else run into that issue? Already restarted server etc.

This mod does not modify animals or animal behaviors at all. That is a vanilla bug and the milking behavior is very wonky and constantly experiences client/server desyncs. Do not hold right click after a failed milking attempt, and relog to refresh the description info to see if it is truly ready to milk or not.

7 hours ago, Assassinmaniac said:

I am trying to use oil in the mechanic crafting. How much oil do I have to use in a bucket for it to work?
And: It seems like the game freezes a second or two every time I open up a recipe with a bucket representing oil from the mod...

I really can't do anything about that short of just removing the recipes entirely, which I am not going to do.

Updated to 1.3.11!

• Miniature Mixing Bowl added; mixing bowl collision boxes tweaked
  • Flavored Yogurt added
  • Hot Pasta added
  • Herbal Gozinaki added
  • Salad nerfed; only accepts 1 meat & 1 fried item
  • Spile in pine gets soft resin, cures into resin
  • Pemmican recipe gives 2 chunks of pemmican instead of 3
  • Expanded liquids added (includes yogurt for now)
  • Screwpress crashes fixed
  • Regular bread no longer crashes on shelves
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.3.11

Me too! I haven't looked at any new stuff in-game yet. I guess updating to all the new stuff should take priority over my plans. Except tea, I should be able to get that in pretty easily.

I'm glad they didn't totally kill me by adding a bunch of new fruit. 😅

13 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Are you both on multiplayer? It works fine in my creative world.

Whoops, should have clarified that I'm playing a singleplayer world when I said the new small mixing bowl refuses to function for me! I am running other mods so it may be a mod conflict for me.

But no interactions with the small bowl seem to work Rclicking the bowl does not bring up the gui like the full mixer. I also tried placing them on different surfaces, slabs, blocks, tables, mod blocks, still nothing.

Unrelated note, but can you no longer drink out of bottles?

Hey! Great mod! Loving it so far.
I just have a question.. I'm currently trying to fix an unrelated issue with OpenAL and while in the developer mode to track the issue..

I came across these lines on startup.

24.5.2021 20:02:00 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code expandedfoods:meatnugget-bushmeat-smashed contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code acorns:mallet
24.5.2021 20:02:00 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code expandedfoods:meatnugget-poultry-smashed contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code acorns:mallet
24.5.2021 20:02:00 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code expandedfoods:meatnugget-redmeat-smashed contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code acorns:mallet
24.5.2021 20:02:00 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code expandedfoods:fishnugget-smashed contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code acorns:mallet

Any ideas?

53 minutes ago, Nomedable said:

Whoops, should have clarified that I'm playing a singleplayer world when I said the new small mixing bowl refuses to function for me! I am running other mods so it may be a mod conflict for me.

But no interactions with the small bowl seem to work Rclicking the bowl does not bring up the gui like the full mixer. I also tried placing them on different surfaces, slabs, blocks, tables, mod blocks, still nothing.

Unrelated note, but can you no longer drink out of bottles?

I also had this problem, but for some reason when I quit the game and re-entered my world, the GUI worked again. That's kind of concerning, so we'll look into it. As for bottles, you should still be able to drink out of them. It operates similarly to CarryCapacity, so make sure you aren't targeting any blocks when you try to drink.

32 minutes ago, Windego said:

Hey! Great mod! Loving it so far.
I just have a question.. I'm currently trying to fix an unrelated issue with OpenAL and while in the developer mode to track the issue..

I came across these lines on startup.

24.5.2021 20:02:00 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code expandedfoods:meatnugget-bushmeat-smashed contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code acorns:mallet
24.5.2021 20:02:00 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code expandedfoods:meatnugget-poultry-smashed contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code acorns:mallet
24.5.2021 20:02:00 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code expandedfoods:meatnugget-redmeat-smashed contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code acorns:mallet
24.5.2021 20:02:00 [Error] Grid Recipe with output Item code expandedfoods:fishnugget-smashed contains an ingredient that cannot be resolved: Item code acorns:mallet

Any ideas?

Yeah, I need to tidy up my recipes a bit. You must not have Acorns installed. It's an easy fix.

11 minutes ago, Windego said:

Also.. How do I make breaded foods? I see them in the handbook but no description on how to actually make them? Do I need bread? Grain? Flour?

There's definitely a description in there, I see it right now. You need a binding agent, such as honey, eggs, food oil, birch/maple syrup, or lard; bread crumbs; flour; and whatever you're trying to fry up, like meat, vegetables, rice grain, or cheese. You mix it all together in the mixing bowl.

2 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

I also had this problem, but for some reason when I quit the game and re-entered my world, the GUI worked again. That's kind of concerning, so we'll look into it. As for bottles, you should still be able to drink out of them. It operates similarly to CarryCapacity, so make sure you aren't targeting any blocks when you try to drink.

Yeah, I need to tidy up my recipes a bit. You must not have Acorns installed. It's an easy fix.

There's definitely a description in there, I see it right now. You need a binding agent, such as honey, eggs, food oil, birch/maple syrup, or lard; bread crumbs; flour; and whatever you're trying to fry up, like meat, vegetables, rice grain, or cheese. You mix it all together in the mixing bowl.

No I try to keep my mod count low due to performance. This mod is the biggest one I have so far in terms of how much it adds.

http://prntscr.com/13cy97y

This is what I meant with the no description visible for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.