Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

17 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

I need some input: With the new way wine-making works, it looks like the only way to get wine is through barrels. Should I keep the cure timer from Expanded Foods so juice that doesn't start to perish before 3 weeks turns into wine?

Absolutely!! Please don't make us have to change the way wine works with all the other changes!!!

• Like 1

No, but I can probably get another version out for testing soon. SpearAndFang is helping me with the bottles/bottle rack and right now I'm converting all the liquids over to the new standardization. It's going to be interesting to figure out these new nutrition values...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, macoto_hino said:

I'm trying to create a Japanese language file. Will the language file change significantly when we go from 1.5.3-pre to 1.5.3?

Wow, I don't envy translating 5000+ lines of text. But to answer your question, no. I will probably remove mixed juice for now and add some new text, and a bit of text for the saucepan will be changed, but that's it. Thanks for your help! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.