Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

On 5/17/2021 at 2:27 AM, l33tmaan said:

I actually asked Jobediah for permission to copy his recipes and substitute my food oil for his soybean oil. One issue with vanilla VS is that the recipes in the handbook don't show what liquids you need in containers. You wouldn't have any idea that you need water in a bucket in order to make bread if that wasn't already extremely obvious. That's why I wrote what liquids you need in the handbook guides.

Haaaaa okay! Thanks very much for your answer ! Now I can start a candle industry ! :D

9 hours ago, Junasa said:

i cant make a sausage ... can somebody explain me why??

Are you trying to use aged meat nuggets? Are your ratios correct? Got everything in the right slot?

25 minutes ago, Cendar said:

Haaaaa okay! Thanks very much for your answer ! Now I can start a candle industry ! :D

You're welcome. I'm kind of concerned that it makes the game easier, but I think it does so in a realistic way. More 'plan B's' for when you just can't get a particular resource are a good idea in my book.

Версия: v1.14.8 (стабильная) 04.05.2021 3:01:19: Произошла критическая ошибка
System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
   в Vintagestory.GameContent.WeatherSystemBase.getPrecipNoise (Double PosX, Double posZ, Double totalDays, Single wgenRain)
   в Vintagestory.GameContent.WeatherSystemBase.GetRainCloudness (ClimateCondition conds, Двойной posateX, Double posZather, Double totalDays.Game)
   в Vintagestory.GameContent.WeatherSystemBase . (ClimateCondition и климат, BlockPos pos, EnumGetClimateMode mode, Double totalDays)
   в Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerOnGetClimate (ClimateCondition и климат, BlockPos pos, EnumGetClimateMode mode, Double totalDays)
   в Vintagestory.Server.ServerWorldMap.GetClimateAt (позиция BlockPos, режим EnumGetClimateMode, totalDays удвоение)
   в Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityButterfly.Initialize (Свойства EntityProperties, API ICoreAPI, Int64 InChunkIndeverity
   , EntityInChunkIndex3d)
   в Vintagestory.Server.ServerSystemSupplyChunks. <> c__DisplayClass15_0. <loadOrGenerateChunkColumn> b__0 ()
   в Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.ProcessMainThreadTasks ()
   в Vintagestory.Server.ServerMains ()
   в Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain)
   в _YrS2N2W1MoaeqC4cBXQH8I
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal (ExecutionContext ExecutionContext, ContextCallback обратного вызова, состояние объекта, логическое preserveSyncCtx)
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run (ExecutionContext ExecutionContext, ContextCallback обратного вызова, состояние объекта, логическое preserveSyncCtx)
   в System.Threading.ExecutionContext .Run (ExecutionContext ExecutionContext, обратный вызов ContextCallback, состояние объекта)
   в System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart () Ребят подскажите, после установки этого мода

игра крашится с вот такой ошибкой (вверху) какой мод или моды делают это?

Edited by Bukingem
опечатка

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.3.10

Updated to 1.3.10!

• Cactus Syrup added
  • Gozinaki added
  • Gelatin added, can be put in berry dough
  • Lard added, can be used as a replacement for fat or food oil & added into porridge (but not salads)
  • Pasteurized milk added
  • Yogurt added (new mixing meal added)
  • Bone broth changed from Vegetable to Protein
  • Acorn bread nutrition nerfed
  • Cactus/Fruit Mix syrup render properly in baked goods
  • Honey can be added to salads
  • Handful of Acorns buffed when in meals/expanded foods
  • Acorns can be added to salads, au gratin, and rice & beans
  • Mixed fruit juice can be sealed in barrels to make wine
  • Bottles removed from mechanical recipes, buckets only
  • Food oil & lard added to dough recipes
  • No more crashing when trying to make saguaro juice
  • Cookie time 1
  • Mind=blown 1

16 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Are you trying to use aged meat nuggets? Are your ratios correct? Got everything in the right slot?

You're welcome. I'm kind of concerned that it makes the game easier, but I think it does so in a realistic way. More 'plan B's' for when you just can't get a particular resource are a good idea in my book.

i tried aged raw nothing happend. 

So I'm clearly being a dumbass and don't understand how creating Strong Wine works. I have multiple liters of the normal wine in both bottles and in barrels in my cellar. But when I let it sit there it won't ferment/cure. I feel like I'm missing something.

I did a little experiment and just had one 1L barrel of it on my roof to see if it would ferment there quicker. Nope, just started to rot.

Edited by Varadox

6 hours ago, Junasa said:

i tried aged raw nothing happend. 

That's because nothing should happen. Try non-aged meat.

2 hours ago, Varadox said:

So I'm clearly being a dumbass and don't understand how creating Strong Wine works. I have multiple liters of the normal wine in both bottles and in barrels in my cellar. But when I let it sit there it won't ferment/cure. I feel like I'm missing something.

I did a little experiment and just had one 1L barrel of it on my roof to see if it would ferment there quicker. Nope, just started to rot.

Sorry for the confusion. You can seal wine in barrels to make vinegar, but the only way to go from wine > strong wine is through curing. Unless your barrels are in a really cold and secure room, it's unlikely that they have a perish rate of x0.10. In order for wine to become strong wine, it must cure before it starts to spoil. Once spoilage starts, you have no hope of curing it.

Basically, just shove wine in bottles unless you have a really awesome cellar or something. Sorry, but I can't make it so that 1 week in the barrel results in strong wine and 2 weeks results in fine wine - it automatically defaults to the longest recipe available for that item, as far as I can tell. 😧
I've been really busy lately, so I might go back and re-examine that process later.

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

I've been really busy lately, so I might go back and re-examine that process later.

Perhaps a Cask that functions like a barrel but forces curing liquids, or gives a boost to curing for wines? Could be crafted with a Barrel, Spile, and wax or something?

Edited by Jessica O.

Placing bread on the shelves crashes the game for me on the latest version.

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM
Version: v1.14.10 (Stable)5/21/2021 12:46:57 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ExpandedFoods.ShelfPatches.displayFix(ItemStack stack, Int32 index, MeshData& __result, BlockEntityShelf __instance, Item& ___nowTesselatingItem, Matrixf& ___mat)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityShelf.genMesh_Patch4(BlockEntityShelf this, ItemStack stack, Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMesh(Int32 index)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityDisplay.updateMeshes()
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityShelf.TryPut(ItemSlot slot, BlockSelection blockSel)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityShelf.OnInteract(IPlayer byPlayer, BlockSelection blockSel)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.TryBeginUseBlock(Block selectedBlock, BlockSelection blockSelection)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.HandleMouseInteractionsBlockSelected(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.SystemMouseInWorldInteractions.OnFinalizeFrame(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   at _vKnDSS3ZW5fZhqcIJSzL9xbAUttA._ZHf5IMlYChPlSKBWZX1ph2DB6EP(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._3HP2xkrryy8Ktr1q1yqHHv9s1kb(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._JbXJA0SA6LQOS6diuqtXAjMb8Fo(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl , String[] )
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 5/17/2021 10:17:23 AM, Site = , Source = Windows Error Reporting, Message = Fault bucket 1617108784218071861, type 5
Event Name: RADAR_PRE_LEAK_64
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: Vintagestory.exe
P2: 1.14.10.0
P3: 10.0.19041.2.0.0
P4:
P5:
P6:
P7:
P8:
P9:
P10:

Attached files:
\\?\C:\Users\Frankie\AppData\Local\Temp\RDR6030.tmp\empty.txt
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6041.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER6042.tmp.xml
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER605F.tmp.csv
\\?\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\Temp\WER607F.tmp.txt

These files may be available here:

Analysis symbol:
Rechecking for solution: 0
Report Id: ca0e8c48-5597-46f9-8fc8-e777bbd51de2
Report Status: 268435456
Hashed bucket: 53ec02d71894ee5b26711fdf167b6335
Cab Guid: 0 }

• Confused 1

I'm running into the problem of not being able to make fried foods as well. Tried several different permutations (veggies, meats, different flours and breadcrumbs, different binding agents, etc.), but no matter what I do I cannot get them to make in the mixing bowl. I checked the recipes list in the mod files, and its all there just fine. I have also tried it with all mods installed and uninstalled with a fresh version of Expanded Cooking as well. If you need any logs, or any other info at all, I would be happy to help.

Vintage Story Version: 1.14.10

Expanded Cooking Version: 1.3.10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.