Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

3 minutes ago, JohnMidnight said:

Actually, I do not believe you can used precooked meat items with meals? I've made stews just fine with uncooked meats.

True.  These fish nuggets weren't cooked.  They were part of a stack that was on the fire for a bit.  Part of the stack was cooked. I think that was enough to prevent the uncooked fish nuggets in the stack from ever being used as ingredients for a meal.

9 minutes ago, JohnMidnight said:

Actually, I do not believe you can used precooked meat items with meals? I've made stews just fine with uncooked meats.

But I haz question, I guess bonemeal is only 4 bones per cook session? I add 8 more water and 4 more bones and it doesn't work :(

Yeah, the saucepan can't fit that much stuff currently. Maybe a bigger version some day? We'll see.

9 minutes ago, MarcoV_GnG said:

I'm not sure, the result have to be fruit juice, and i already collect one bucket stored now in a barrel in a cellar (which isn't sealed, i m waiting to completly fill up before sealing to make wine).

My trip begin the next day and last something 2 days only (don t know exactly how many time juice have to ferment to become wine, but it s far more long than 2 days).

So the delays between the first time i place screwpress and the crash when coming back home is 3 days (maybe 4 days).

maybe a detail but the 3 screwpress are placed side by side.

Thanks for the work, this mod is a must have. I really hope to see these problem solved to enjoy a long and fun game :)

We're working on it! 😉

So I'm into April in-game and I only have 1 tree that's spit out 0.4 liters of pine sap.  I'm assuming that temp plays a role in how much it produces?  It's still pretty chilly.

Also, does the spike work on player planted trees?

Just now, l33tmaan said:

Not directly, but what month it is does affect whether or not it will produce anything. When you say pine sap, do you mean liquid resin? It collects a lot more slowly than maple or birch sap.

Yeah, liquid resin.  It's just I put 2 spiles into two pine trees.  Only one is producing resin.  The one that isn't producing is one that I planted.  So I'm just trying to figure out the rules for extracting this liquid resin.

3 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

The patch that changes logs to be able to leak sap only affects "log-grown-*" blocks. I'm not sure if player-grown blocks are actually registered this way or not. I think so, but I'm not 100% certain. 🤔

Hmm, OK.  Well time will tell I guess.  I know someone told me that resin doesn't grow "naturally" on player planted pines.  Soooo...🤷‍♂️

Hey, sorry to bother you. I'm having a bit of a bug with the latest version 1.3.11 for Vs version 1.14.10. It's possibly that it could be a conflict, and I'll try to sort that out by disabling mods and report back if it is.

But anyway: When attempting to make meat nuggets, I am unable to cut the smashed meat into meat nuggets. I assume that you place both the smashed meat and a knife in your grid and voilà, but it isn't working.

Thanks for looking at this when you can.

EDIT:

I figured it out surprisingly fast. It isn't a compatibility, but it's the 1.3.11 version. Rolling back to the previous version causes it to work as normal. I can also now access the mixing bowl GUI which was something I wasn't able to do (but wasn't sure if that was intended.)

Edit 2:

I'm having another issue. I was having it before but didn't realise that it was related to this mod. I can't cook any of the food in this mod. It never finished in the firepit. The arrow turns green and then....that's it. I'm also locked out of GUIs after that and can't access a firepit again. I'll be checking if it's an incompatibility.

Edit 3:

Unfortunately I have confirmed that it is this mod causing the prior issue. On the latest version, 1.3.11 and on the prior version --I have yet to test earlier ones--I am unable to cook food from this mod. Sausage or bread for example never finishes in the firepit. The green arrow fills up, it's about to finish...and nothing. After exiting the GUI I am then unable to right-click on and open the GUIs of anything else.

I confirmed this by algorithmically removing and checking mods in relation to Expanded Foods, starting with the most likely incompatibilities and narrowing it down. However, I got it down to nothing but Expanded Foods and still had this bug. Confused, I made a fresh installation of Vintage Story with only Expanded Foods loaded and yet the bug persisted.

It should be noted that vanilla foods cooked up just fine every time I tested it, be that with a full load of mods, just a few, Expanded Foods alone, or none.

Thank you for your attention to this and for such a great mod. I hope this can be fixed.

Edited by Hrafn Rune

6 hours ago, Assassinmaniac said:

Hey, my game (multiplayyer) crashes whenever I try to make lard or bonebroth in the saucepan.
Happens whenever I try to place the second ingredient.
Any ideas?

What does it say?

4 hours ago, Kilgaxe said:

Bottles aren't working, getting ? block.

Bottles have honey in them.

That's... new. None of them work? What kind have you made? What were you doing with it?

3 hours ago, Hrafn Rune said:

Hey, sorry to bother you. I'm having a bit of a bug with the latest version 1.3.11 for Vs version 1.14.10. It's possibly that it could be a conflict, and I'll try to sort that out by disabling mods and report back if it is.

But anyway: When attempting to make meat nuggets, I am unable to cut the smashed meat into meat nuggets. I assume that you place both the smashed meat and a knife in your grid and voilà, but it isn't working.

Thanks for looking at this when you can.

Uhhhh... I can't do it either. 🤔
I'm always glad when I can actually replicate someone's issue, at least. Something must have happened when I removed the Acorns mallet from those recipes.

It might be a while before the next update, so place this in assets/expandedfoods/recipes/grid: meatnugget.json

EDIT: Also, your mixing bowl GUI issue is probably just a bit of confusion. I changed the collision boxes, so you have to click on the bowl itself to put things into it. Not the table. That was kind of weird anyway.

I am able to make foods just fine, though. The only time I've run into that green arrow issue is when I was testing stuff and the server stopped when I would cook foods that didn't have shapes or anything to render.

IF THIS NEW MEATNUGGET.JSON DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, TRY RENAMING IT TO MEATNUGGET2.JSON.

Edited by l33tmaan

11 hours ago, James Berkheimer said:

Hmm, OK.  Well time will tell I guess.  I know someone told me that resin doesn't grow "naturally" on player planted pines.  Soooo...🤷‍♂️

It just occurred to me that they were 99% probably talking about the pine resin block that you just walk up and harvest with a knife. That shouldn't apply to the spile. I've tested this on trees generated in creative as well as the ones in survival spawned by worldgen, and both of those work. I'm pretty sure it should work on trees that you've planted.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

What does it say?

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 32 GB RAM
Version: v1.14.10 (Stable)29.05.2021 09:29:02: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.CraftingRecipeIngredient.SatisfiesAsIngredient(ItemStack inputStack)
   bei ExpandedFoods.SimmerRecipe.Match(List`1 Inputs)
   bei ExpandedFoods.BlockSaucepan.GetMeltingDuration(IWorldAccessor world, ISlotProvider cookingSlotsProvider, ItemSlot inputSlot)
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.SetDialogValues(ITreeAttribute dialogTree)
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.OnSlotModifid(Int32 slotid)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.Action`1.Invoke(T t1)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack)
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.InventorySmelting.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot.MarkDirty()
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.ItemSlotWatertight.ActivateSlotLeftClick(ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.ActivateSlot(Int32 slotId, ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.SlotClick(ICoreClientAPI api, Int32 slotId, EnumMouseButton mouseButton, Boolean shiftPressed, Boolean ctrlPressed, Boolean altPressed)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.OnMouseDownOnElement(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent args)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElement.OnMouseDown(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent mouse)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent mouseArgs)
   bei Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   bei _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl , String[] )
   bei _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(ThreadStart )
-----------------

text here deleted because personal files

---------------
{ TimeGenerated = 15.05.2021 12:27:08, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Anwendung: Vintagestory.exe
Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0020001, Ausnahmeadresse 00007FFB517F4B89
Stapel:
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DefWindowProc(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DefWindowProc(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   bei System.Environment._Exit(Int32)
   bei System.Environment._Exit(Int32)
   bei System.Environment.Exit(Int32)
   bei System.EventHandler`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Invoke(System.Object, System.__Canon)
   bei OpenTK.NativeWindow.OnClosedInternal(System.Object, System.EventArgs)
   bei System.EventHandler`1[[System.__Canon, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].Invoke(System.Object, System.__Canon)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.HandleDestroy(IntPtr, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DestroyWindow(IntPtr)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DestroyWindow(IntPtr)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.DestroyWindow()
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.PeekMessage(OpenTK.Platform.Windows.MSG ByRef, IntPtr, Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.PeekMessageFlags)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.PeekMessage(OpenTK.Platform.Windows.MSG ByRef, IntPtr, Int32, Int32, OpenTK.Platform.Windows.PeekMessageFlags)
   bei OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double, Double)
   bei _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl, System.String[])
   bei _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(System.Threading.ThreadStart)
   bei _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._CdxDiVDTWOWMdxOVeU2035FgbIK(System.String[])
 }

Crash, when a player on the server i'm playing on, attempted to use a press with only 5 berries. hopefully this will help somehow? o.O

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.10 (Stable)5/29/2021 11:42:24 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at ExpandedFoods.BEScrewPress.releasePressure()
   at ExpandedFoods.BEScrewPress.OnGameTick(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   at _vKnDSS3ZW5fZhqcIJSzL9xbAUttA._mhcyOBzdAWALla9FVcjc15WACGi(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._3HP2xkrryy8Ktr1q1yqHHv9s1kb(Single )
   at _w1hCRzQiukKlSxBw6hggDUXQ0jC._JbXJA0SA6LQOS6diuqtXAjMb8Fo(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl , String[] )
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================

12:14am EDIT: OK, so we figured it out. if a Press is placed, under a shelf, or maybe any other item and someone attempts to squeeze berries, it caused the client to crash and eventually the entire server crashed also.

Edited by Karagryphon

51 minutes ago, Karagryphon said:

Crash, when a player on the server i'm playing on, attempted to use a press with only 5 berries. hopefully this will help somehow? o.O

12:14am EDIT: OK, so we figured it out. if a Press is placed, under a shelf, or maybe any other item and someone attempts to squeeze berries, it caused the client to crash and eventually the entire server crashed also.

I had a very similar issue not too long ago, actually. Try replacing the shelf in question with a newly crafted one as it's likely a confliction when it was crafted with an older mod vs the features added in the newer updates. In my case it was a single shelf that was left over from before the juicing and bottles were added. If it still does it it could be the screw press itself. Or both!

Edited by DDoip
clarifying wordage
  • Like 1

really stupid question maybe, but How the hell do you use the mixing bowl? there is no info on how you use the thing, or anything inside this mod, it seems. 

Disregard my message, you can NOT use Aged Chunks at all!!!! just about everything in this game, is "land of the vague" so you got that on point xD

(needless to say, when you click on sausage, it doesn't say HOW to make them and the info required google, cause the Guide also said nothing about smashing meat and putting it into a mixing bowl.

Edited by Karagryphon

I'm having the same issue on my MP server as Assassinmaniac, where every time we try to place a second ingredient into the saucepan to make bonebroth, the game crashes. Here's the crash log:

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.10 (Stable)5/30/2021 3:40:29 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.CraftingRecipeIngredient.SatisfiesAsIngredient(ItemStack inputStack)
   at ExpandedFoods.SimmerRecipe.Match(List`1 Inputs)
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockSaucepan.GetMeltingDuration(IWorldAccessor world, ISlotProvider cookingSlotsProvider, ItemSlot inputSlot)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.SetDialogValues(ITreeAttribute dialogTree)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.OnSlotModifid(Int32 slotid)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Action`1.Invoke(T t1)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.InventorySmelting.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot.OnItemSlotModified(ItemStack sinkStack)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot.ActivateSlotRightClick(ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.ItemSlotWatertight.ActivateSlotRightClick(ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.ActivateSlot(Int32 slotId, ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.SlotClick(ICoreClientAPI api, Int32 slotId, EnumMouseButton mouseButton, Boolean shiftPressed, Boolean ctrlPressed, Boolean altPressed)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.OnMouseDownOnElement(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElement.OnMouseDown(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent mouse)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent mouseArgs)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl , String[] )
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

• Thanks 1

Hey! Great mod.

However, it seems that I'm having trouble opening the Mixing Bowl GUI. The two powered versions work fine, but the mixingbowlmini variant doesn't seem to let me open the inventory. Locking works fine, but when hovering over de bottom part of the mesh, I can't seem to open it.

On 5/30/2021 at 1:42 PM, JohnMidnight said:

Hmmm. Candles... all this searching and I still fail.

I'm going to guess Lard wont do? (I have like, oodles of fat in my playthru) 

image.png.01cf238a23f3ccec1922086118d16c0e.png

That's because you're using beeswax, not resin. That's an oversight on my part, I can take care of it for the next update.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.