Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

3 hours ago, Assassinmaniac said:

Ok, I dont get how to turn fermented yogurt in plain yogurt at all...
I tried it with bottles and barrels, but how does the process work after filling the containers?

Same way you get JUICE to turn into WINE: You wait. Takes about 20 days.

Edited by l33tmaan
wine does not turn into juice...
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, l33tmaan said:

Are you talking about meat stews? That's a base game thing. Although I think I may have missed adding cured bushmeat to meat stews, so good catch. 
Have you ever been able to? 🤔

Yes, I was able to prior to this, but for some reason, I can't now.

The regular one. I made it powered, but I still can't make Berry Bread.....I put one dough and 5 dried berries, one in each slot, a cooking pot in the bottom left slot and.....nothing.

What am I doing wrong.  I couldn't find any pics of the recipe anywhere.

I'm having the same issue on my MP server as Assassinmaniac, where every time we try to place a second ingredient into the saucepan to make bonebroth, the game crashes. Here's the crash log:

Running on 64 bit Windows with 16 GB RAM 
Version: v1.14.10 (Stable)5/30/2021 3:40:29 PM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.CraftingRecipeIngredient.SatisfiesAsIngredient(ItemStack inputStack)
   at ExpandedFoods.SimmerRecipe.Match(List`1 Inputs)
   at ExpandedFoods.BlockSaucepan.GetMeltingDuration(IWorldAccessor world, ISlotProvider cookingSlotsProvider, ItemSlot inputSlot)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.SetDialogValues(ITreeAttribute dialogTree)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockEntityFirepit.OnSlotModifid(Int32 slotid)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.Action`1.Invoke(T t1)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.InventorySmelting.DidModifyItemSlot(ItemSlot slot, ItemStack extractedStack)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot.OnItemSlotModified(ItemStack sinkStack)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.ItemSlot.ActivateSlotRightClick(ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.ItemSlotWatertight.ActivateSlotRightClick(ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.InventoryBase.ActivateSlot(Int32 slotId, ItemSlot sourceSlot, ItemStackMoveOperation& op)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.SlotClick(ICoreClientAPI api, Int32 slotId, EnumMouseButton mouseButton, Boolean shiftPressed, Boolean ctrlPressed, Boolean altPressed)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.OnMouseDownOnElement(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElement.OnMouseDown(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent mouse)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent mouseArgs)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseDown(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonDown(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _ISiSTzGmXXpAqo3PzdxdVD1bClZ._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(_C7CLMRbe3BejVtaARYCgl7Bg1vl , String[] )
   at _0Y0SN1uu1V65pRLxvnN2xsIjXAg._ofvn0Tr1zNGCbNV3SxvKs2MXNP(ThreadStart )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.