Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

I think the resin would balance out, but I'm not 100% sure. It depends on how the game handles mixing liquids - I think I've seen milk spoilage balanced out when you put new milk in an old container.

As for the saucepan... I'm not sure exactly what the issue is, because I can make it just fine. Mods, no mods... it just works. 😟

Would it be possible to see a "mixed seeds" item in the future? I often have a hodgepodge of assorted seeds that I'd like to press all at once but I can't. Pressing them individually wastes a lot of time and a lot of seeds that are odd intervals of the recipe.

I imagine you could craft it like...

regular seed + regular seed = x2 assorted seeds
assorted seeds + regular seed = x2 assorted seeds

• Like 1

17 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

I think the resin would balance out, but I'm not 100% sure. It depends on how the game handles mixing liquids - I think I've seen milk spoilage balanced out when you put new milk in an old container.

As for the saucepan... I'm not sure exactly what the issue is, because I can make it just fine. Mods, no mods... it just works. 😟

Ok, thank you nervertheless.

41 minutes ago, Zsolt_HUN said:

i have an issue when i trie to make berry syrup but it just doesent heat up. Is there any thing where i need to cook the berry syrup or is it just saucepan on a fire place beacuse that is not working 

Yeah, I mentioned the same problem a few replies before yours.
I am playing multiplayer if that is something I should mention? I dont have the acorns or alchemy mod enabled...?

Creating dried berries isnt possible as well since the last update (or that before). I am just able to drop 4 berries in a pan, they dont get heated.
I already made some two weeks (?) back, but wasnt able to create some since then.

Edit:
I am also not longer able to make Birch syrup. It seems like the pan is broken somehow?

Edited by Assassinmaniac

6 hours ago, Assassinmaniac said:

Yeah, I mentioned the same problem a few replies before yours.
I am playing multiplayer if that is something I should mention? I dont have the acorns or alchemy mod enabled...?

Does it work in singleplayer? You're on 1.3.14, right?

Also, you don't cook berries in a pan.

Edited by l33tmaan
  • Like 1

No... that's not on purpose. If you make cold pasta using the mixer instead of hot pasta in a cooking pot, the grain nutrition pulls in properly. I think this is because cut noodles don't have nutrition, while cooked ones do. I'll fix this.

3 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

No... that's not on purpose. If you make cold pasta using the mixer instead of hot pasta in a cooking pot, the grain nutrition pulls in properly. I think this is because cut noodles don't have nutrition, while cooked ones do. I'll fix this.

Cool!
And is tehre a way to reduce the cooking times of berries -> dried berries? I need a stack peat for a stack berries (approx. a little less) and thats just not feasible for the gainings.
Btw: loving your mod! Suggestion: Ayran. Mix from yoghurt and salt. And: Is there a option to consume directly from flasks?

Edited by Assassinmaniac
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

What do you mean? It's a liquid.

So I thought "fresh resin" was the liquid form.  When it cures into "resin" I thought it would turn into the same item you can harvest from the side of pine trees?  But I'm guessing you're saying we can just use "resin" from the bucket for constructing gears and such?

12 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

No, you can't use it to make gears. You're right, it turns into solid resin. Are you asking how to get it out of the bucket? Can you just empty it into a container?

Nope.  Can't pour it out.  Can't put it in any containers that I know of.  Breaking the bucket does nothing either.  It's just a bucket that says it has "0.1 liters of resin"

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.