Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

checking several times a day for the update, the mixing bowl only crashes sometimes for me, I just save quick before using it now

edit, forgot this

Running on 64 bit Windows with 32 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.9 (Stable)2021-11-26 7:27:43 AM: Critical error occurred
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonUp(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _M48MnHH5BAvHUzcYoEuchRW0acb._e0atQ8VmmvgBK7zb3Yh4iDqOiHY(_UGHNIsOGTJBe1BTRXYmLwHTbmS , String[] )
   at _xNqQDGqRsRSMIeuzt2MHKQHDzSd._e0atQ8VmmvgBK7zb3Yh4iDqOiHY(ThreadStart )

Edited by Minnigin

Alas another mixing bowl crash. 

Running on 64 bit Windows with 8 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.9 (Stable)26/11/2021 12:17:55: Critical error occurred
System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonUp(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _M48MnHH5BAvHUzcYoEuchRW0acb._e0atQ8VmmvgBK7zb3Yh4iDqOiHY(_UGHNIsOGTJBe1BTRXYmLwHTbmS , String[] )
   at _xNqQDGqRsRSMIeuzt2MHKQHDzSd._e0atQ8VmmvgBK7zb3Yh4iDqOiHY(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

10 hours ago, Minnigin said:

checking several times a day for the update, the mixing bowl only crashes sometimes for me, I just save quick before using it now

As I posted earlier:

On 11/17/2021 at 4:26 PM, Hells Razer said:

Details: it happened when quickly clicking multiple times with the bucket. It did NOT happen after I reloaded and clicked with the water bucket in a more controlled way, until I started rapidly clicking with it for the second batch. Also just to be thorough tried it with the industrial one, same result.

If you do not rapidly click multiple times when placing things in the mixing bowl it will not crash.

2 hours ago, CoB_Kai said:

when i do /debug logticks on my server, i often get gmleExpandedFoods.BlockEntityMixingBowl: X ms. So that means that this task seems to be pretty heavy on performance. Any way to tweak this, so that it will become more performance friendly?

Not that I'm aware of, since Jakecool's the one who tackled that. Of course, I am open to suggestions and/or direct assistance. 😅

Assumption. The mixing bowl gives an error when counting ingredients and choosing a recipe from what has been added. I noticed that the error occurs after the name of the dish is displayed in the bowl and then a new ingredient or quantity is added to the already added ingredient. I added 6 flour, 6 eggs and water. Water is added per liter and each time the ingredients are counted at the mixing bowl. Then I added all the ingredients 1 at a time. There was no crash when making 38 servings. The error is stably reproduced when adding any ingredient in a few clicks (as in the case of water, it is also reproduced in the case of honey)

On 12/3/2021 at 8:43 AM, Инга Рыжова said:

Assumption. The mixing bowl gives an error when counting ingredients and choosing a recipe from what has been added. I noticed that the error occurs after the name of the dish is displayed in the bowl and then a new ingredient or quantity is added to the already added ingredient. I added 6 flour, 6 eggs and water. Water is added per liter and each time the ingredients are counted at the mixing bowl. Then I added all the ingredients 1 at a time. There was no crash when making 38 servings. The error is stably reproduced when adding any ingredient in a few clicks (as in the case of water, it is also reproduced in the case of honey)

So, we can load more than 6 of an item at a time now???

Edited by Pamela Wild

On 12/3/2021 at 9:56 AM, l33tmaan said:

I haven't been getting the error in my testing lately, so I think it may be fixed...

I just tested the mixing bowl in a creative world and found that it is still causing my game to crash. Here is a pastebin log of the crash this time instead of me just saying that I get the error too. For everyone else, this test was done with a single piece of dough with the intent of making berry bread. One dough, no quick clicking. Once the dough is in the bowl, crash.

https://pastebin.com/1KY609gc

The mixing bowl is definitively a troublemaker. All my players are crashing a lot while using it. And as i mentioned before, its also slowing the server down, because ticks are taking too long. Check for yourself with /debug logticks. Needs to get fixed. @l33tmaan Talk to Jakecool please. My server is on 1.15.10

Edited by CoB_Kai

I've been handing a lot of stuff behind the scenes to make the various logs happier when you don't have certain combinations of mods. Turns out Acorns and Primitive Survival are a little more ingrained than I thought. However, I have finished updating the handbook and I just need to clean up these logs and do a final test to make sure everything's working.

The update is DEFINITELY coming out this week! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

I've been handing a lot of stuff behind the scenes to make the various logs happier when you don't have certain combinations of mods. Turns out Acorns and Primitive Survival are a little more ingrained than I thought. However, I have finished updating the handbook and I just need to clean up these logs and do a final test to make sure everything's working.

The update is DEFINITELY coming out this week! 

Will the update work backwards, i.e. on version 1.15.5??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.