Expanded Foods 1.6.8

l33tmaan

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.5.0

Updated to 1.5.0 at last!

• Added bottle racks, updated bottle visuals
  • Added Bell Pepper compatibility; Cooked/chopped bellpeppers & cooked pickled peppers;can be added to fried balls, fried vegetables, dumplings, sushi; all appropriate meals
  • Added stuffed bell peppers
  • Added peanut compatibility; Cooked Peanuts, Peanut Skins (fertilizer & animal feed), Peanut Kernels, Peanut Paste, Peanut Butter, Peanut Sauce, Peanut Candy; addable to everything Acorns can be added to
  • Added peanut & sunflower oil
  • Added Peanut/Sunflower/Acorn Candy
  • Added Wildcraft compatibility (Fruit juice/wine/syrup; Berry bread & muffins; Dried fruit; Yogurt; Gelatin; Acorn berry bread & muffins; berries addable to everything fruits can be added to; Miner's Lettuce addable to everything chopped cabbage can be added to)
  • Updated Primitive Survival compatibility; crab meat = fish & snake meat = chicken (Meat Nuggets; Pemmican; Sausage; Stuffed Bell Peppers) (for now, crab sushi later)
  • Added new shapes to certain blocks (thanks @Vinter Nacht!)
  • Added recipeGroups & groupBys (Thanks to @Craluminum)
  • Added Small Cauldrons
  • Added new wood types to meat hooks
  • Fixed mixing bowl crash
  • Fixed charred rye soft bread crash
  • All liquid healing in meals nerfed
  • Yogurt meal perish timer doubled to 6 days
  • Updated Russian translation (Thanks to @DrOldman)
  • Fixed rice & bean textures
  • Rice and beans renamed to Pilaf; can now be made with meat or chopped veggies
  • Milk can be added to porridge

I'll get around to updating the OP with the new items, but it's all in the handbook and user guide. Thanks to everyone for your patience with this one, I'm super excited to release it. 

A LOT has been added, this is the largest update since 1.3.0 - if not ever. I did my best to catch everything, but due to the sheer amount of content I've added, I'm sure I've missed something. Please let me know of any bugs, balance issues, or weirdness you run into.

Oh, and I have a Patreon now. Give me your money! (if you want) 😛

Edited by l33tmaan
  • Like 1
  • Cookie time 2

couldn't make bone broth with only EF activated, I clicked on Bone Broth in the handbook and the game crashed, 

Running on 64 bit Windows with 32 GB RAM 
Version: v1.15.10 (Stable)2021-12-16 12:34:01 AM: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockLootVessel.GetDropsForHandbook(ItemStack handbookStack, IPlayer forPlayer)
   at Vintagestory.API.Common.CollectibleObject.GetHandbookInfo_Patch0(CollectibleObject this, ItemSlot inSlot, ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack[] allStacks, ActionConsumable`1 openDetailPageFor)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiHandbookItemStackPage.GetPageText(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack[] allStacks, ActionConsumable`1 openDetailPageFor)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.GuiDialogHandbook.initDetailGui_Patch0(GuiDialogHandbook this)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.GuiDialogHandbook.OpenDetailPageFor(String pageCode)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.LinkTextComponent.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementRichtext.OnMouseUp(ICoreClientAPI api, MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent mouse)
   at Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.OnMouseUp(MouseEvent args)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.Mouse_ButtonUp(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.WindowProcedure(IntPtr handle, WindowMessage message, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.Functions.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at OpenTK.Platform.Windows.WinGLNative.ProcessEvents()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _rwEcecUjMyzMSfVPsyS8Wx2kGqk._XiZO0qHpODOJko3v6YCZBF7Z5Se(_2kddpZuU7wcyt2belKg18dkvHxo , String[] )
   at _E5WqgB878qvAOVUQ9yfqu340l7G._XiZO0qHpODOJko3v6YCZBF7Z5Se(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

• Mind=blown 1

reloaded the blank world save that just crashed and the broth was cooking... idk wtf is going on here lol

image.png.b6899beb974d82dd1d19d1c1378e41c6.png

well everything's working in the game with just EF now, guess I'll turn the mods back on and see what's happening

Edited by Minnigin
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Minnigin said:

bone broth isn't working for me but it might be the Bricklayers mod that adds sterile bones, idk I might be completely wrong too, I'll have to make a blank world with just EF and try to make bone broth

image.png.8f417e5f1345e8449f1259ba0a2819cf.png

Zoinks, I checked to see if I could make lard and salt, but it looks like the actual simmering recipes are busted. I'll get a fix out for that ASAP... once I figure out the cause.

I'm not getting that handbook crash, though?

Edited by l33tmaan

6 minutes ago, Minnigin said:

okay okay, I put 10L of water in saucepan slot 1 and 5 bones in slot 2, loaded out, loaded in and this was there...

image.png.2144ae242128852dc461cb6fdd83c706.png

C'mon, I've been testing that for 2 months and that's never happened to me! 🤔
Oh well, I knew something like this was coming.

I, uh... assume you have Wildcraft turned on?

Edited by l33tmaan

8 minutes ago, Minnigin said:

yes

Do you get some other weird liquid with it turned off?

EDIT: Good news is that it seems to be working fine through Visual Studio. The bad news is that something seems up with the .zip file or its contents.

Edited by l33tmaan

9 hours ago, Minnigin said:

no it just doesn't do anything with Wildcraft disabled, was just water and bones still in the saucepan when reloading the save

Well, just copying and pasting saucepan.json from Visual Studio into the mod seemed to fix it. Uh, somehow. I'm going to do a bit of testing to make sure that really worked and I'll get something out soon.

EDIT: I bet one of my patches targeting the saucepan is acting funny...
Wait. No it's not. Half the time I load into a world with no other mods and I can make bone broth, the other half I can't. Fascinating.

Edited by l33tmaan

In my testing, muffins cause more lag directly proportionate to how many berries are in them and, therefore, being rendered. Use 5 different berries for muffins and the game, uh... gets a bit mad when it's in the oven. I'll be holding off on adding content and fixing stuff like that in 1.6.0.

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, Minnigin said:

okay okay, I put 10L of water in saucepan slot 1 and 5 bones in slot 2, loaded out, loaded in and this was there...

image.png.2144ae242128852dc461cb6fdd83c706.png

I can not get but 4 bones to a slot so weird it even let you add that many.  Wonder if that could have caused part of it.

Also I can't get it to make bone broth at all.

Edited by Anabella

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.