Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

Hey, so since I read that some people have crashed while making or placing pies, but also had other mods installed usually, I tried it with only EF 1.5.3P2 and a completely new world.
The Game Version is 1.16.3 but I also tried 1.16.4 and it is still the same. I play and test in Singleplayer.

When you create a pie using creative inventory dough, it works, it places and you can fill it with different ingredients.

If you make the dough in the crafting grid or mixing bowl, with flour and water and placeit, you automatically soft-crash, since you are looking at it.
While not "Game-breaking", it still is annoying and as others have said, I truly love your mod and I usually only update once a stable version is out, only this time I couldn't resist and wanted to help out with finding bugs and problems.

Maybe I can find a "fix" like the old "meatnugget problem" back in the day.

Cheers, Ashtal.

Spoiler

Game Version: v1.16.4 (Stable)
Loaded Mods: expandedfoods@1.5.3.pre.2, game@1.16.4, creative@1.16.4, survival@1.16.4
27.02.2022 08:15:00: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.  //Object reference not set to an instance of an object. I`m Austrian so......
   bei ExpandedFoods.BlockMealBowlBasePatches.nutriFactsFix(IWorldAccessor world, ItemSlot inSlotorFirstSlot, ItemStack[] contentStacks, EntityAgent forEntity, String& __result, Boolean mulWithStacksize, Single nutritionMul, Single healthMul)
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockMeal.GetContentNutritionFacts_Patch1(BlockMeal this, IWorldAccessor world, ItemSlot inSlotorFirstSlot, ItemStack[] contentStacks, EntityAgent forEntity, Boolean mulWithStacksize, Single nutritionMul, Single healthMul)
   bei Vintagestory.GameContent.BlockPie.GetPlacedBlockInfo(IWorldAccessor world, BlockPos pos, IPlayer forPlayer)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.ComposeBlockInfoHud()
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.HudElementBlockAndEntityInfo.BlockInView()
   bei Vintagestory.Common.EventManager.TriggerGameTick(Int64 ellapsedMilliseconds, IWorldAccessor world)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   bei _4Bi1AGVssrIO0El8b8ygdS9FIfm._o5h005s1ovnxSPPqKWgI4tZUoCh(Single )
   bei _lAuHsYOBOAjBMdATFXwLUtH7N00._JvY4M2412YZu1OS3Ull8wgZBu1j(Single )
   bei _lAuHsYOBOAjBMdATFXwLUtH7N00._KmBeEx15nyyLrVqNDW6geSArpNr(Single )
   bei Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   bei System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:Zeile 476.
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:Zeile 452.
   bei OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) in C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:Zeile 375.
   bei _TRhArnJABwZoV9Vt7Ld2l65Xzgg._mhlr8s7wtMvxaJGpVy2Ag90jUBK(_3HJA5NvAIx31LXjscc3HGjXaR6q , String[] )
   bei _q0zAVOrWbMX04rMA9G3HIFVuGjA._mhlr8s7wtMvxaJGpVy2Ag90jUBK(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

• Cookie time 1
  • Mind=blown 1

On 2/24/2022 at 11:38 AM, l33tmaan said:

I made all those exact pies, put them on the ground and in chests, logged out and back in, looked at them, then picked them back up and looked at them again. Not a single crash.

Does this happen when you're all on singleplayer, or does this look like a multiplayer issue?

Sorry for the late response, but yes I experienced the problem in multiplayer

For those that want to make pies, cornflour from More Crops works to make dough without crashing and accepts EF ingredients, like chopped veggies..

Maybe @I33tmaan can look into how the dough is handled in that mod, maybe even asking that mods author, for some help in fixing the problem?

Cheers, Ashtal

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Ashtal said:

For those that want to make pies, cornflour from More Crops works to make dough without crashing and accepts EF ingredients, like chopped veggies..

Maybe @I33tmaan can look into how the dough is handled in that mod, maybe even asking that mods author, for some help in fixing the problem?

Cheers, Ashtal

I appreciate the enthusiasm but I can almost guarantee that's because the dough in that mod uses the vanilla dough class. I replace that with the ExpandedDough class so it gets all the nutrition mathed out correctly. I'll take a look anyway.

Updated to 1.5.3.pre.3 (yeah, this is still WIP, DO NOT USE THIS ON WORLDS YOU CARE ABOUT)

• Dried fruit is now 3D
  • Berry bread & muffins now use overlays instead of shapes
  • Added pumpkin to berry bread & muffins
  • Recipes updated for new fruit (dried fruits - meals, barrel recipes, mixing meals; berry bread; muffins), more to come
  • Potent & strong brandy added
  • Liquids changed to match new standardization
  • Redundant juices/wines removed
  • Liquid recipes updated to new amounts
  • Mixed juice removed (for now?)
  • Bottles updated (thanks to @Spear and Fang)
  • Cauldrons/Saucepan have boiling animation (thanks to @Misterandydandy)
  • Screw press removed, recipes moved to fruit press
  • Mixing bowl & saucepan now require specific liquid amounts
  • Spile output adjusted to reflect new liquid amounts
  • Spile gets soft resin from Acacia trees
  • Japanese language files added (thanks to @macoto_hino)
  • Fixed bread nutrition values
  • Regular bread now has satMult applied to it
  • Part-baked & charred satMult nerfed
Edited by l33tmaan
  • Like 4

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.5.3.pre.3
8 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

What recipe?

Every one that is related to saucepan or cauldron. I've tried making sirups (fruit and maple), pausteurised milk and bone broth so far and they all crash with the same error.
When I put ingredients to the saucepan or cauldron it starts boiling, everything works fine but the moment the recipe completes while firepit GUI is open, the game crashes. It only happens if the GUI is open, cause you can leave the firepit cooking, come back in a while and the game doesn't crash, but then if you try to open the firepit inventory again or delete the block in creative, it crashes with the same error as before.

11 hours ago, Filvandrel said:

Every one that is related to saucepan or cauldron. I've tried making sirups (fruit and maple), pausteurised milk and bone broth so far and they all crash with the same error.
When I put ingredients to the saucepan or cauldron it starts boiling, everything works fine but the moment the recipe completes while firepit GUI is open, the game crashes. It only happens if the GUI is open, cause you can leave the firepit cooking, come back in a while and the game doesn't crash, but then if you try to open the firepit inventory again or delete the block in creative, it crashes with the same error as before.

I just made bone broth and pasteurized milk without crashing. :( 

45 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

Someone else is also having crashing whenever they put ANY liquid into the saucepan, bucket-style. I can't replicate that either, so I'm rather confused as to what's going on with you guys. Are you on Linux or something?

Nope, Windows 10. I didn't have this error before, it only happened since the pre-release.

12 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

No other mods, fresh installation, cleared your mod cache, all that?

Yes. It did happen to me at first with other mods installed, but then I did a fresh install with no other mods than Expanded Foods to try it it was some sort of a mod conflict. I cleared my cache, updated my drivers with driverbooster, used cmd.exe to scan for corrupted system files which the scanner did found and fixed, even turned off my antivirus yet the problem still occured. I figured out tho, the problem might be related with the rendering of Expanded Foods fluids. If I put a liquid in the bottle, barrel or spawn bucketed version of it in creative, nothing happens. But when there is sirup, pasteurised milk etc. in the saucepan, the block crashes in the way I mentioned earlier. But today I've also found out that if I use the bucket with maple sap on a cauldron to pour it in, the game instantly crashes as well, with the same error. Weirdly enough it only happens with the saucepan and cauldrons, other containers are fine.

5 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

Could you maybe repost the error log? Or maybe I should run your previous log through a translator, since I'm not sure exactly what that one meant. 😅

Here you go: 

Spoiler

Running on 64 bit Windows with 32 GB RAM 
Game Version: v1.16.4 (Stable)
Loaded Mods: expandedfoods@1.5.3-pre.3, game@1.16.4, creative@1.16.4, survival@1.16.4
08.03.2022 13:35:24: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Odwołanie do obiektu nie zostało ustawione na wystąpienie obiektu. (Object reference not set to an instance of an object)
   w ExpandedFoods.BlockSaucepan.GenRightMesh(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack contentStack, BlockPos forBlockPos, Boolean isSealed)
   w ExpandedFoods.BlockSaucepan.OnBeforeRender(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack itemstack, EnumItemRenderTarget target, ItemRenderInfo& renderinfo)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.InventoryItemRenderer.GetItemStackRenderInfo(ClientMain game, ItemSlot inSlot, EnumItemRenderTarget target, Single dt)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.InventoryItemRenderer.RenderItemstackToGui(ItemSlot inSlot, Double posX, Double posY, Double posZ, Single size, Int32 color, Boolean shading, Boolean origRotate, Boolean showStackSize)
   w Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.RenderInteractiveElements(Single deltaTime)
   w Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.Render(Single deltaTime)
   w Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnRenderGUI(Single deltaTime)
   w Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialogBlockEntity.OnRenderGUI(Single deltaTime)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnRenderFrameGUI(Single deltaTime)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   w _4Bi1AGVssrIO0El8b8ygdS9FIfm._LvzIyYpsQCoC78JubjSO0HCjtTg(Single )
   w _lAuHsYOBOAjBMdATFXwLUtH7N00._JvY4M2412YZu1OS3Ull8wgZBu1j(Single )
   w _lAuHsYOBOAjBMdATFXwLUtH7N00._KmBeEx15nyyLrVqNDW6geSArpNr(Single )
   w Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   w System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   w OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) w C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:wiersz 479
   w OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() w C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:wiersz 454
   w OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) w C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:wiersz 375
   w _TRhArnJABwZoV9Vt7Ld2l65Xzgg._mhlr8s7wtMvxaJGpVy2Ag90jUBK(_3HJA5NvAIx31LXjscc3HGjXaR6q , String[] )
   w _q0zAVOrWbMX04rMA9G3HIFVuGjA._mhlr8s7wtMvxaJGpVy2Ag90jUBK(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

Event Log entries containing Vintagestory.exe, the latest 3
==================================
{ TimeGenerated = 17.02.2022 21:07:27, Site = , Source = Application Hang, Message = Program Vintagestory.exe w wersji 1.16.4.0 przestał współpracować z systemem Windows i został zamknięty. Aby zobaczyć, czy jest dostępnych więcej informacji dotyczących tego problemu, sprawdź historię problemów w oknie Zabezpieczenia i konserwacja w Panelu sterowania. (The program stopped working with the Windows OS and it was closed. To see if there's more information regarding this problem check the problem history in the security and conservation window in the control panel)

Identyfikator procesu: 54ac (Process ID)

Godzina rozpoczęcia: 01d82438ed2d79ba (Start Time)

Godzina zakończenia: 6 (End Time)

Ścieżka aplikacji: C:\Users\night\AppData\Roaming\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe (Application Path)

Identyfikator raportu: a4c6f1bc-2ba5-431b-8afa-128044f669c3 (Rapport ID)

Pełna nazwa pakietu powodującego błąd: (Full name of packet causing error)

Identyfikator aplikacji powiązanej z pakietem powodującym błąd: (ID of application related to packet that is causing an error)

Typ zawieszenia: Unknown (Type of hang/freeze)
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 15.02.2022 20:20:26, Site = , Source = .NET Runtime, Message = Aplikacja: Vintagestory.exe
Wersja architektury: v4.0.30319 (Architecture version)
Opis: proces został przerwany z powodu nieobsłużonego wyjątku. (The process was aborted due to not serviced exception)
Informacje o wyjątku: kod wyjątku: c0020001, adres wyjątku: 00007FFF0F954F69 (Exception information : exception code : exception adress)
Stos: (Pile/Stack)
 }
--------------
{ TimeGenerated = 15.02.2022 17:20:07, Site = , Source = Application Error, Message = Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: Vintagestory.exe, wersja: 1.16.3.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x61fa6977 (Name of application causing error: version : time signature)
Nazwa modułu powodującego błąd: KERNELBASE.dll, wersja: 10.0.19041.1503, sygnatura czasowa: 0xb2acaea9 (Name of module causing error : version : time signature)
Kod wyjątku: 0xc0020001 (Exception code)
Przesunięcie błędu: 0x0000000000034f69 (Fault offset)
Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0x5e58 (ID of process causing error)
Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d822803a117fe9 (Start time of application causing error)
Ścieżka aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Users\night\AppData\Roaming\Vintagestory\Vintagestory.exe (Path of application causing error)
Ścieżka modułu powodującego błąd: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll (path of module causing error)
Identyfikator raportu: c47dccf0-c9b2-4d15-9a40-1a9ddd33eca2 (Rapport ID)
Pełna nazwa pakietu powodującego błąd: (Full name of packet causing error)
Identyfikator aplikacji względem pakietu powodującego błąd:  } (ID of application related to packet which is causing error)

Ah, yes, my computer has polish language in it so the logs are polish by default, sorry about that. I tried to translate the polish strings in bolded brackets near the string. :)

I recently got this mod and I am trying to figure it out. I have one question though about it. I tend to play more on peaceful settings, 35 hp,  90 percent creative  and tad bit of survival with the lowest setting for hunger and food decay.  But I noticed adding this mod has changed my hp even lowered it. increased hunger and increased food decay. Peanuts and honey before had no decay. now do. Food that lasted longer with 25 percent decay now are much higher. Is this intended that you wanted to change people's settings like this? Because I don't like the feature. Would this mod even recognize if I found the world command for 0 rot?

Edited by DX65

13 minutes ago, DX65 said:

But I noticed adding this mod increases hunger and food decay. Peanuts before had no decay. Is this intended from the mod. If set my world for 0 rot through commands would this mod say no?

No. Expanded Foods does not increase hunger at all, and peanuts can decay even if you don't have this installed. 0 rot should freeze the decay timers on everything from this mod. 

5 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

No. Expanded Foods does not increase hunger at all, and peanuts can decay even if you don't have this installed. 0 rot should freeze the decay timers on everything from this mod. 

Thanks then I am not sure why hunger is going up for me when I am 90% in creative and been stuck on /time speed 0 from day 1 on May 1, at 8:08 am for days building my house and chiseling my kitchen.  Sometimes I pan boney soil when I need a break, that hits my hunger hard.

I love your food design but reading about the decay and all I started stressing out which is stupid because I am in creative all the time and I can make food appear at will. Ugh lol

Sorry to bother you. Thanks for answering.

I am new still trying to figure out things I just started and just started using mods and there has been slight difference which shouldn't really matter since I am virtually a time lord stuck in zero  VS time right now chiseling stuff.

But I can drag out your dumplings if I need too. I like looking at new things to eat mainly for the artistic reasons.

One weird thing I noticed since I downloaded mods though and updated is I have no visible flames in firepit. I got no clue why or how that happen or what I should do anything about it.

Edited by DX65

Hey l33t! I have been doing some testing on a server running VS(Linux) 1.16.4 and EF 1.5.3-pre.3, here is what I've come across so far:

• Saucepan, cauldron (large and small) flickers black when fuel source starts to burn in firepits (tested with firewood only).
  • Trying to place water into a 1x1 source block from a cauldron (large and small) lowers the water level of the source block and eventually makes it vanish.
  • Placing a bottle (empty or full) on a surface while not crouching makes the bottle disappear.
  • Placing a pie crust causes client crashes.
  • Can't make yogurt meals.
  • Cannot use Wildcraft herbs in breads (due to Wildcraft taking over herbs from Wild Farming, I assume).
  • Can't mix Wildcraft fruits with new fruit tree fruits in breads/muffins (mixing them in pemmican works fine, though).
  • Whole Mushrooms not usable in salads.
  • Mushrooms cannot be chopped (there are recipes for chopped fly agaric, but you can't make them with the new fly agarics, etc).
  • Liquids cannot be used in salads.
  • Wildcraft juice cannot be turned into syrup.
  • Wildcraft fruit wines cannot be used in stews.
  • Saucepan, cauldron (large and small), all only have room for 6 litres of liquid at a time. I am not sure if this is intended or an oversight, but I thought it very strange.
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.