Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

I realized what you meant yesterday, sorry about that. I try and keep similar foods together in the translation file so it's not a giant jumbled mess, but I can understand how that would be an issue for you. I can add the language at the bottom of the file moving forward if that helps translate it.

Updated to 1.2.4!

• Added chopped veggies/pickled veggies/mushrooms & cooked variants! Chopped veggies can be used for dumplings & sushi.
  • Added handbook guide!
  • Added hammer & Acorns mallet recipes for smashed meat/fish & pemmican
  • Hardtack spoil times significantly buffed
  • Smashed/Nugget meat now boosts meat satiety and spoils faster, all food using these items have been buffed
  • Dumpling satiety in meals overall buffed (up to 1695 satiety from a single dumpling!)
  • Sushi using veggies buffed
  • Removed infinite egg boiling exploit
  • Cooked cabbage shape changed
Edited by l33tmaan
  • Amazing! 1

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.2.4
7 hours ago, Spear and Fang said:

"Added handbook guide!"

That's quite an accomplishment, and something that's missing from so many mods in my honest opinion.  Great stuff my friend!

Yeah I feel like this is an important feature to have though adding survival categories imo is better. @ZigTheHedgeand I discussed it earlier and you can't really scroll down the handbook tabs. @l33tmaanYour mod is fantastic! Breathes life into all food.

35 minutes ago, Tech_Rabbit said:

Yeah I feel like this is an important feature to have though adding survival categories imo is better. @ZigTheHedgeand I discussed it earlier and you can't really scroll down the handbook tabs. @l33tmaanYour mod is fantastic! Breathes life into all food.

Thanks! If you think it's good now, just wait...
What do you mean by survival categories, though?

Never mind, I forgot to install the compatibilitylib. Now it works! Can't wait to make some pemmican!

Ahh, it's a shame. I can't use this mod on my existing world (7 hours in) without crashing the game. I just should have trusted my instinct and should have installed this mod from the get-go but I wanted to look at the vanilla version first.

Edited by Jeb_X
  • Like 1

This is why you don't go throwing the shapeless function around all willy-nilly, he told other people multiple times... I'll fix it.
EDIT: I fixed it and released it on the mod DB. Sorry about that.

Edited by l33tmaan
  • Thanks 1

Yes, it does. Unfortunately I don't know of a way to have the bucket display that it has honey in it in the handbook. That's why I mentioned it in the item description.

Plus, think about it - you need something sticky to allow the breading to stick to the chicken. Currently, honey is the only sticky liquid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.