Expanded Foods 1.6.9

l33tmaan

1 hour ago, Amigurumi said:

What herbs currently work in herb bread? I can't seem to get it to work at the moment.

I'm working on updating that. It used to be the Wild Farming herbs, but now it's Wildcraft ones, which are completely separate.

• Like 1

Updated to 1.5.3-pre.5

• Mini cauldron mold recipe added
  • Old juice/wine cures into vanilla versions
  • Herbal stuff updated for Wildcraft; Wild Farming compatibility removed
  • Meat hooks fixed harder
  • Cauldron/Saucepan boil non-simmer recipes faster
  • Salad allows pickled cabbage
  • Lard recipe requires water (0.1 L per unit of fat)
  • Like 1

• l33tmaan changed the title to Expanded Foods 1.5.3-pre.5
1 minute ago, Cloaked said:

Herbal breads are working wonderfully again.

Was herbal tea also reintroduced, or is that still on the wait-list? I can't seem to make any, hence the question.

... oops! I removed the old recipe and forgot to make a new one! My apologies.

I whipped up some blueberry syrup in the big cauldron, worked well.  used ceramic bottles to bottle it: 1 with 1L and one with .25L.  Placed the full one in a chest, then right clicked the second to move it to the chest and it stacked.  Both bottles were now 1L of blueberry syrup.

• Sad 1

Upon lard completing with sauce pan window open. Still 1.5.3-pre.5

Running on 64 bit Windows with 0 GB RAM 
Game Version: v1.16.4 (Stable)
Loaded Mods: bth@1.2.1, expandedfoods@1.5.3-pre.5, fancydoors@1.1.0, rope-bridges@1.1.0, spyglass@0.4.5, game@1.16.4, carrycapacity@0.6.5, dsdebarkedlogs@1.0.4, medievalexpansion@3.7.1, prospectorinfo@3.1.2, creative@1.16.4, survival@1.16.4, xlib@0.6.8, metalrecovery@0.1.16, xskillspatched@0.6.9-dev.7
02.04.2022 15:51:44: Critical error occurred
System.NullReferenceException: Ссылка на объект не указывает на экземпляр объекта.
   в ExpandedFoods.BlockSaucepan.GenRightMesh(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack contentStack, BlockPos forBlockPos, Boolean isSealed)
   в ExpandedFoods.BlockSaucepan.OnBeforeRender(ICoreClientAPI capi, ItemStack itemstack, EnumItemRenderTarget target, ItemRenderInfo& renderinfo)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.InventoryItemRenderer.GetItemStackRenderInfo(ClientMain game, ItemSlot inSlot, EnumItemRenderTarget target, Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.InventoryItemRenderer.RenderItemstackToGui(ItemSlot inSlot, Double posX, Double posY, Double posZ, Single size, Int32 color, Boolean shading, Boolean origRotate, Boolean showStackSize)
   в Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiElementItemSlotGridBase.RenderInteractiveElements(Single deltaTime)
   в Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiComposer.Render(Single deltaTime)
   в Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialog.OnRenderGUI(Single deltaTime)
   в Vintagestory.API.Client.GuiDialogBlockEntity.OnRenderGUI(Single deltaTime)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.GuiManager.OnRenderFrameGUI(Single deltaTime)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.RenderToDefaultFramebuffer(Single dt)
   в _4Bi1AGVssrIO0El8b8ygdS9FIfm._LvzIyYpsQCoC78JubjSO0HCjtTg(Single )
   в _lAuHsYOBOAjBMdATFXwLUtH7N00._JvY4M2412YZu1OS3Ull8wgZBu1j(Single )
   в _lAuHsYOBOAjBMdATFXwLUtH7N00._KmBeEx15nyyLrVqNDW6geSArpNr(Single )
   в Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   в System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp) в C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:строка 479
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame() в C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:строка 454
   в OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second) в C:\Users\Nexrem\Desktop\transfer\opentk\src\OpenTK\GameWindow.cs:строка 375
   в _TRhArnJABwZoV9Vt7Ld2l65Xzgg._mhlr8s7wtMvxaJGpVy2Ag90jUBK(_3HJA5NvAIx31LXjscc3HGjXaR6q , String[] )
   в _q0zAVOrWbMX04rMA9G3HIFVuGjA._mhlr8s7wtMvxaJGpVy2Ag90jUBK(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

@l33tmaan, I have identified the saucepan/cauldron crash bug. It ís due to the decimal point vs decimal comma. Somewhere in your code for sauce pans and cauldrons is a function, variable or definition that only accepts decimal points and not decimal commas. It's probably related to the output box, or results from actions. I tested this by simply changing the decimal symbol used in Windows. You find this setting in Windows control panel, region, "Additonal Settings..." - see uploaded photo: 
 image.png.f3d8b45236bd7633ba9cae16eaf9f709.png 

On 3/27/2022 at 1:37 PM, Per Edman said:

I wonder if the liquid/saucepan/cauldron crash could have anything to do with regional PC settings, like if your computer uses a decimal point or decimal comma. 

Why would that only affect the saucepan & cauldron, though?

I don't know why, but this is in fact the reason. When I change this to a decimal point, I can make bone broth and I can pick up any amount of liquid using the saucepan or cauldron as a bucket. 

The sums are off though. 4 liters of water and 2 bone are supposed to make 2x250ml of bone broth, but in fact produce 2 liters of bone broth. I don't mind, but I don't think it's correct. 

Edited by Per Edman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I can't for the life of me make syrups- I'm following the instructions here and in the handbook, but it doesn't want to work. "4 portions of juice/sap boiled in the saucepan" is what it says; I've tried putting 1 liter in each of the 4 slots, I've tried putting 4 liters in one slot, I've tried putting 2 liters in 2 slots, I've tried putting 0.5 liters in each of the 4 slots- I'm at a total loss here.

Why can't I make syrups?

Whew, that's what I get for dropping a release and going out of town for the weekend. 😅

On 4/1/2022 at 3:03 PM, Rufferto said:

I whipped up some blueberry syrup in the big cauldron, worked well.  used ceramic bottles to bottle it: 1 with 1L and one with .25L.  Placed the full one in a chest, then right clicked the second to move it to the chest and it stacked.  Both bottles were now 1L of blueberry syrup.

Well... the good news is that I can replicate it. The bad news is that I can also replicate this with buckets and water, indicating to me that this is a vanilla issue. Can you check to see if the same thing happens without Expanded Foods installed?

On 4/1/2022 at 3:39 PM, EreticKB said:

1.5.3-pre.5

image.png

What is this meal?

2022-04-04_07-45-42.png.293f53d2e46f644eef0844f855032153.png

It looks like a salad but I was able to make some without issue.

On 4/1/2022 at 4:56 PM, Thorfinn said:

What does that mean? Just that the herbs are the ones from Wildcraft, or that you can no longer have both installed?

Thanks!

There is no longer any need to have Wild Farming installed except for seaweed farming. Since there are no longer herbs in Wild Farming due to them being absorbed by Wildcraft, all items and recipes that used herbs now require the Wildcraft herbs instead. 
If you want to get technical, I only added the Wildcraft herbs to the existing recipes. Wild Farming simply gave access to the vanilla game's existing herbs, so I've still got those in my recipes for when (if?) they get implemented into vanilla.

On 4/2/2022 at 8:31 AM, Per Edman said:

@l33tmaan, I have identified the saucepan/cauldron crash bug. It ís due to the decimal point vs decimal comma. Somewhere in your code for sauce pans and cauldrons is a function, variable or definition that only accepts decimal points and not decimal commas. It's probably related to the output box, or results from actions. I tested this by simply changing the decimal symbol used in Windows. You find this setting in Windows control panel, region, "Additonal Settings..." - see uploaded photo: 

I don't know why, but this is in fact the reason. When I change this to a decimal point, I can make bone broth and I can pick up any amount of liquid using the saucepan or cauldron as a bucket. 

The sums are off though. 4 liters of water and 2 bone are supposed to make 2x250ml of bone broth, but in fact produce 2 liters of bone broth. I don't mind, but I don't think it's correct. 

You're a hero. I'm not sure why the saucepan does that, but there must be a vanilla function that's missing since I imagine this sort of thing would come up a lot, given the game is coded by a European. Thank you for identifying this!
And yes, some of the text is off and the handbook isn't updated yet. I'll take care of it.

11 hours ago, Amigurumi said:

Is soymilk currently working? I pressed two full stacks of the soy blend and it showed the liquid in the mash going down in number but the bucket stayed empty.

Uhhh... apparently soy sauce isn't working either. I swear it was working when I tested it before. Thanks for letting me know.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, l33tmaan said:

You're a hero. I'm not sure why the saucepan does that, but there must be a vanilla function that's missing since I imagine this sort of thing would come up a lot, given the game is coded by a European. Thank you for identifying this!

You're welcome. Hopefully you can find a way around it if you run the mod with comma as a separator.

Uhhh... apparently soy sauce isn't working either. I swear it was working when I tested it before. Thanks for letting me know.

I'm trying to read through the files and DLL but I can't make heads or tails of it. I'm not sure if "IItemstack" with two I:s is correct, for example. If I had named that variable, I would have meant integer value rather than float. I dunno. There's obviously something very weird going on with outputs. 

Edited by Per Edman

I understand now. My code is looking for the cauldron/saucepan shapes of "contents-0.1.json". I am positive that if the OS automatically changes that to "contents-0,1.json" then ANY contents in the saucepan or cauldron would cause crashing. Now to fix it!

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, l33tmaan said:

I understand now. My code is looking for the cauldron/saucepan shapes of "contents-0.1.json". I am positive that if the OS automatically changes that to "contents-0,1.json" then ANY contents in the saucepan or cauldron would cause crashing. Now to fix it!

Go l33tman, go l33tman, it's yo birthday! :D

/ piotrr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.