Knock-knock! Who's there? The Neighbours! [0.4.10]

ZigTheHedge

there is a difference between hardcore, and endless spawn camping. you can't even get your stuff back. I love hardcore, I always play on the most difficult settings I can on any game. But things need to be fair. If I can't even fight back or run away it isn't fair. AND... they murdered all my animals, through the fences and walls.. So.. those didn't help. They also killed me through a door

@Avos Cast I have this mod installed on my server, and we're all having fun playing with it. If you find this mod to be unfair, or unplayable, or just don't like it - don't use it! The thing about monsters attacking through fences is a vanilla "thing" (just like animals can escape through fence, if sleep too close to it), and to deal with it you have to use 2-wide fence or chiseled fences.

To fight back, you only need to craft yourself some serious weapon (I'd suggest using WeaponPack mod), and develop a tactics with dirt columns building and fence placing and holes digging, don't try to defeat it by just hitting. For base-defense building, take a look at Primitive Survival Mod. It allows you to set up various traps.

Invent! Cheat! Be smarter than them! That's the whole point of survival.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • ZigTheHedge changed the title to Knock-knock! Who's there? The Neighbours! [0.4.6-B]
  • ZigTheHedge changed the title to Knock-knock! Who's there? The Neighbours! [0.4.8]
  • 1 month later...
  • ZigTheHedge changed the title to Knock-knock! Who's there? The Neighbours! [0.4.9]
  • 1 month later...

Every time I touch a Glowshroom my game crashes. I removed all other mods ran a fresh install and the issues was still there. 

Version: v1.15.1 (Stable)7/20/2021 9:13:57 PM: Critical error occurred
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSounds.Break'.
   at theneighbours.src.Blocks.GlowShroom.OnEntityCollide(IWorldAccessor world, Entity entity, BlockPos pos, BlockFacing facing, Vec3d collideSpeed, Boolean isImpact)
   at Vintagestory.API.MathTools.CollisionTester.ApplyTerrainCollision(Entity entity, EntityPos entitypos, Single dtFac, Vec3d& outposition, Single stepHeight)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityBehaviorControlledPhysics.DisplaceWithBlockCollision(EntityPos pos, EntityControls controls, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityBehaviorControlledPhysics.TickEntityPhysics(EntityPos pos, EntityControls controls, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityBehaviorPlayerPhysics.onPhysicsTick(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   at _LpTdfLOAWwrFBtCzFbbeuEgj89qb._BdAGMFwyOn5tRjrJ2AiJBfbgDkH(Single )
   at _RWDpUP9pNIFCL1enbZzYqmh8eRe._rmjRcUg6ZZy8gFclAtdmfo8RemC(Single )
   at _RWDpUP9pNIFCL1enbZzYqmh8eRe._uf2x7pSJniCpFh7nbMvuI5iHIsh(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _dWMiVfUAappivvjgQTrHbayLaP6._JCfAsRVSY5s6xyZG4pMiBR26lu(_mzzuiHzecediUg7OL4KPB2bLyPO , String[] )
   at _75U2lTywrsd0KIurOPIOvOxQoiH._JCfAsRVSY5s6xyZG4pMiBR26lu(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

On 7/20/2021 at 9:21 PM, Cryptis Midnight said:

Every time I touch a Glowshroom my game crashes. I removed all other mods ran a fresh install and the issues was still there. 

Version: v1.15.1 (Stable)7/20/2021 9:13:57 PM: Critical error occurred
System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'Vintagestory.API.Common.BlockSounds.Break'.
   at theneighbours.src.Blocks.GlowShroom.OnEntityCollide(IWorldAccessor world, Entity entity, BlockPos pos, BlockFacing facing, Vec3d collideSpeed, Boolean isImpact)
   at Vintagestory.API.MathTools.CollisionTester.ApplyTerrainCollision(Entity entity, EntityPos entitypos, Single dtFac, Vec3d& outposition, Single stepHeight)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityBehaviorControlledPhysics.DisplaceWithBlockCollision(EntityPos pos, EntityControls controls, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityBehaviorControlledPhysics.TickEntityPhysics(EntityPos pos, EntityControls controls, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.GameContent.EntityBehaviorPlayerPhysics.onPhysicsTick(Single deltaTime)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientEventManager.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.TriggerRenderStage(EnumRenderStage stage, Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainRenderLoop(Single dt)
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientMain.MainGameLoop(Single deltaTime)
   at _LpTdfLOAWwrFBtCzFbbeuEgj89qb._BdAGMFwyOn5tRjrJ2AiJBfbgDkH(Single )
   at _RWDpUP9pNIFCL1enbZzYqmh8eRe._rmjRcUg6ZZy8gFclAtdmfo8RemC(Single )
   at _RWDpUP9pNIFCL1enbZzYqmh8eRe._uf2x7pSJniCpFh7nbMvuI5iHIsh(Single )
   at Vintagestory.Client.NoObf.ClientPlatformWindows.window_RenderFrame(Object sender, FrameEventArgs e)
   at System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.RaiseRenderFrame(Double elapsed, Double& timestamp)
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.DispatchRenderFrame()
   at OpenTK.GameWindow.Run(Double updates_per_second, Double frames_per_second)
   at _dWMiVfUAappivvjgQTrHbayLaP6._JCfAsRVSY5s6xyZG4pMiBR26lu(_mzzuiHzecediUg7OL4KPB2bLyPO , String[] )
   at _75U2lTywrsd0KIurOPIOvOxQoiH._JCfAsRVSY5s6xyZG4pMiBR26lu(ThreadStart )
-------------------------------

I'm also encountering this crash.

• ZigTheHedge changed the title to Knock-knock! Who's there? The Neighbours! [0.4.10]
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.