VS Launcher 1.2.2 Dev

Polraudio Zion

Quick suggestions:

- Add a box for "command line args" on the Config page, allowing for adding --dataPath
- Sort the mod list alphabetically by name once the list is retrieved from the server before populating the control

Just shot you a message on Discord as well. I love what you're doing with this tool, and it would mean I don't have to make a bunch of Powershell scripts to do ... essentially the same thing.

Just to give people a sneak preview on whats currently in the works.

VS_Launcher_TMwIagF37q.png.51a0c16f5319613517afcd9e39234a33.png

This is all done via a master list i have. Pack owners will be able to define whether its an external mod thats not on the moddb or a mod on the moddb. This will allow people who want to make packs with custom mods to do so. Especially useful if they want to make a mod that overwrites config files made specially for their pack.

If you are wondering how you would go about submitting packs to the master list i will have instructions for that once the update releases(No ETA at the moment).

EDIT: With the help of JyeGuru the next update will have the server and mod list sorted via ABC to make it easier to find mods and servers.

Edited by Polraudio Zion
  • Mind=blown 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.