Jump to content

Useful Stuff + Crazy Caves


Recommended Posts

Even with 1.5.1 it still seems like the rare drops are heavily favored. I'm pulling a stupid amount of all the jewelry from bony soil. Not to mention a stupid number of books and records.  It almost seems like drop rates have been reversed.  I've pulled tons of all the jewelry and yet have only finished a 64 stack of ribs at this point and none of the other drops with more than 3 stacks of bony soil.

Edited by CloneSociety
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Unable to get the tent bag to work as shown in video. I clear the space 7x7. There is nothing above the area. All that happens is I lose satiety and throw the bag on the ground lol. What am I doing wrong? I'm using the Packed Tent Bag, made with 6 Ropes. Thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Papa Cheddar said:

Follow up... How do I access the config to turn on the cave aspect of the mod?

I am computer illiterate XD haha my apologies if it's super simple! (which I'm sure it is...)

Nvm on this one. Fingered it out like a good booger. haha... it was simple :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2021 at 8:57 PM, CloneSociety said:

Even with 1.5.1 it still seems like the rare drops are heavily favored. I'm pulling a stupid amount of all the jewelry from bony soil. Not to mention a stupid number of books and records.  It almost seems like drop rates have been reversed.  I've pulled tons of all the jewelry and yet have only finished a 64 stack of ribs at this point and none of the other drops with more than 3 stacks of bony soil.

Are you sure you have the most recent version? I have been using it on a server, and out of at least 5000 blocks of sand/gravel, have only gotten 8-10 records, and a tiny bit more than that in clothing.

On 4/5/2021 at 11:48 PM, Papa Cheddar said:

Unable to get the tent bag to work as shown in video. I clear the space 7x7. There is nothing above the area. All that happens is I lose satiety and throw the bag on the ground lol. What am I doing wrong? I'm using the Packed Tent Bag, made with 6 Ropes. Thanks!

I'm sorry, I need to make a better video. You need to make a structure first, then with a empty tent bag pack it up and pick up the packed bag. Then you can right click with the packed bag to unpack. What you are doing right now is just packing and unpacking air, there is no predefined structure. Sorry for the confusion.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, jakecool19 said:

Are you sure you have the most recent version? I have been using it on a server, and out of at least 5000 blocks of sand/gravel, have only gotten 8-10 records, and a tiny bit more than that in clothing.

Yes, version 1.5.1. I haven't done gravel or sand, just bony soil.   I've pulled more ribcages than bones, and more tin bronze armor than copper armor.  I've started just throwing jewelry, records, and books in the lake.  I've pull stacks upon stacks of those and yet not even a stack of silver or gold nuggets.

I think it's likely whatever fix was applied to the sand/gravel table just needs to also be applied to the bony soil table as well.

Edited by CloneSociety
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, l33tmaan said:

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN TENTS?! Could I use chiseled blocks?

Theoretically yes, since the tent copies blocks and their block entities, although I have not tested that.

  • Like 1
  • Mind=blown 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Small patch:

  • Since wind is not fully implemented in the base game, the wind feature for the glider is disabled for now
  • The sluice will no longer drop rocks, to prevent infinite resource loops when used in combination with The Works! Rubblestorage rock break down the ability
  • Made the recipes for the glider and tent bag a bit more expensive for balance.
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2021 at 10:44 PM, jakecool19 said:

I'm sorry, I need to make a better video. You need to make a structure first, then with a empty tent bag pack it up and pick up the packed bag. Then you can right click with the packed bag to unpack. What you are doing right now is just packing and unpacking air, there is no predefined structure. Sorry for the confusion.

Ahh I see meow haha, Got it working, thank you!0

What are those tent pieces called though? I can't seem to find those meow XD

Link to post
Share on other sites

Got it to work after some fiddling. It's an important mod, i got tired of watching my hunger slowly decrease after a day of panning. Spend all day mining? no problem! Spend all day chopping trees? No problem! Pan for copper? Sorry bud, you will starve to death. But yeah, now that i have this working, i will start my massive terraforming project and begin digging up deserts just for a little bit of copper nuggets and turning that land into farmland. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Bug" report for climbing picks : 
You can turn a iron pickaxe with only 1 durability left into a full 1350/1350 Climbing pick. 

If you have Necessaries installed and used the grindstone those work the same . 

Maybe dont allow repaired items and on normal Items keep the % usage ?

Otherwise this seems like a tad broken item recycling  ( was glad that there wasnt a recipe to change back as I suspected that would repair the pick again )

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.