v1.9.6-Darkagecraft

tony Liberatto

7 hours ago, 3mpt1 said:

Hello!

My name is 3mpt1 and i am 22. I would like to join your server as i am new to the game and this will help me learn about the game.

You're whitelisted, but the modded Darkagecraft server seems like a bad choice to learn the basics of the game, due to the many changes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No problem. Just be aware that the moded server has not been updated to 1.8.6. It still uses 1.7.9. 
I am working on the main mod update, but hit some snags. Hopefully it will be ready for the new 1.9 update that mostly changes world gen so it should not break the mod.

You are now whitelisted.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vintage Story Player name: PeterSanderson

Time Zone: Mountain (GMT -7)

Do you agree to follow the server rules? Yes.

I was a big fan of the DarkAgeCraft modpack for TFC but didn't discover it until the server was down. Hoping that Vintage Story provides a great platform to continue. Thanks for hosting it

Edited by Peter Sanderson

Hi, i'd like to join the server, mostly for fun and curiosity, as i usually don't play multiplayer much, beside "real MMORPG".

Vintage Story Player name: Yelb

Time Zone : France (GMT+2)

Do you agree to follow the server rules? Sure.

• 1 month later...

Hi! Please, whitelist me!

Name: Zerovoid

Somewhat experienced - managed to trap animals, make a bronze anvil, and smelt some glass. Overall, I'm a bit over a week in the game.

I'm 29.

UTC+2:00

Yes, I agree to follow rules!

Edited by Denis Lesnov

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'd love to get whitelisted, is the whitelist for all your servers? I'm interested in the PvE and PvP servers.

My ign is Xhodan. I love to RP and I like PvP and I love building structures.

Timezone: PST or GMT -7

Edited by xhodan

• 1 month later...

Name: Pitarik

Timezone: GMT+1

Do you agree to follow the server rules? Yes.

I stick to the most realistic sense of building. I'd really like to play in a RP based and job assignation system in a sort of civ like server.
Not so good in mining, but good at farming and building houses and city-walls.

That's my building style:

Spoiler

1402294548_Schermata2019-09-22alle14_23_17.thumb.png.d146c6ec2ac2bf83b2ddc613c079cb00.png

Edited by Pitarik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.