On 1/22/2022 at 6:48 PM, egocarib said:

New version up now - should work with 1.16, and also adds a new Russian translation. 😀 Let me know if you encounter any issues.

Please include version number in the zip file's name. Not having it in makes it hard to verify that you are not deleting the wrong version when updating.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/12/2022 at 2:08 AM, Shion said:

Can you instead make a button that would add a marker to whatever you are looking at?

Also @Pamela Wild.

I've been playing around with mods for some variety, and @Novocain's VSHUD does exactly this right out of the box. Just put the mouse look (cursor) on whatever you want marked, hit the \ key (right above the enter key), and it places a star on it, and fills in the text field with the node name. My only complaint about it is the color sometimes leaves something to be desired. I think I'd prefer to use some neon color like chartreuse or something to make it really obvious which I added "manually" and which were added via Auto Map Markers.

Both mods (this and VSHUD) seem to play together nicely.

Edited by Thorfinn
Attribution to Novocain
  • Cookie time 1

• 4 months later...
On 6/20/2022 at 5:45 AM, MsWaddleton said:

I am getting "Unable to resolve mod dependencies" error in my mod list. It tells me to check log files but no idea where to check. Any clue on this problem?

Are you using the correct version of the mod for your game version?

I uploaded a version the other day that is intended only for 1.17.0-pre.1 and later. If you use that version with the current stable release of the game (1.16) it might throw an error like that.

Edit: I've removed the 1.17.0-pre.1 version from ModDB because it appears to simply be causing confusion - several users were trying to use it with 1.16. If you'd like the 1.17.0-pre.1 version, you can get it here for now: https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/16ttEDgv/file.html

I'll add it back once 1.17 reaches a release candidate status and has proper version tagging on the ModDB website.

Edited by egocarib

On 6/21/2022 at 12:15 PM, egocarib said:

Are you using the correct version of the mod for your game version?

I uploaded a version the other day that is intended only for 1.17.0-pre.1 and later. If you use that version with the current stable release of the game (1.16) it might throw an error like that.

Edit: I've removed the 1.17.0-pre.1 version from ModDB because it appears to simply be causing confusion - several users were trying to use it with 1.16. If you'd like the 1.17.0-pre.1 version, you can get it here for now: https://www66.zippyshare.com/v/16ttEDgv/file.html

I'll add it back once 1.17 reaches a release candidate status and has proper version tagging on the ModDB website.

I think that was the problem TY!! ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I've released a new version that will work with 1.18.6-pre.2 and future 1.18.* versions.

• Fixed agricultural traders not being recognized properly by the mod
  • Added a German translation, thanks to GIGAAj1
  • Added support for all new waypoint icons introduced in VS 1.18
  • Like 2
  • Cookie time 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Looking to get some help... I'm not sure what I'm doing but I'm guessing I have something wrong with the config, but I'm using automapmarker on both server and client side and am getting "unable to fulfill waypoint create request from player - ServerPlayer, WaypointMapLayer, or Reflected method is inaccessable" in the server log, then it doesn't mark it on the map.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.