Scale Crop Growth Time According to Days Per Month

Davis

Hello, 

I've noticed that changing around the amount of days in a month does not effect crop growth time. I know that modifying the crop growth times is an on-going process for the development team. 

With that being said, I think that crop growth times should scale in proportion to the amount of days in a month. Default setting is 9 days, which would be standard growth times. If you set your days to 30 days per month, your growth time would double for example. 

I recommend this because of how easy it is to farm mass quantities of food at the current growth times on multiplayer servers. Maybe this feature could be a toggleable setting. 

EDIT: This was implemented in the 1.17 release. Woohoo! My apologies for missing that. 

Edited by Davis
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Whether or not it makes sense to you - it just happened in the 1.17 release :P

You'll be glad to hear though that a.) the developers are still looking for feedback how well it is working out, and b.) the crops yield more harvest than before, so you should get similar amounts of food as before over time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.