Farkoth

image.thumb.png.2029aff84744a6d9fe420747d07ffebf.png

Ceramos mod adds to Vintage Story ability to produce ceramic tiles called Cerama to improve variability of decorating your buildings.

Find a Building Material Trader, buy this such awesome ceramic tiles (not all variats) and make your home looks like ancient Roman villa.

Or better! Create your own Cerama!

v0.0.3: changed textures and assets;

v0.0.4: added 2 new ceramic tiles! 

v0.0.5: 

• Added prepared cerama, wich can be stocked in piles! (no recipe yet, test it in creative),
  • Fixed Gui, FP, TP positions of ceramas,
  • Major code changes! Not compatible with previous versions!

image.png.29ea8383391592e333b38ac694b3cc66.png

v0.0.8

Added:

• all steps to craft and apply Cerama,
  • glaze making,
  • brushes & glaze paste,
  • clay blend to make ceramic tiles,
  • drying, firing, glazing.

Fixed: Textures of Cerama and positioning

image.thumb.png.0fa0a439b2594b78bf3cd6c9493225d9.png

What is already in mod:

- 10 types of Cerama,

- Tools - brushes, spatulas and polishers,

- Clayforming, barrel, grinding and powdering recipes,

- Glazemaking,

- Drying system as step of producing,

- Stockpiling any producing staged Cerama tile,

- Ability to buy Cerama from Building Materials Trader (only 4 variants),

- Removing Cerama have a chance to get tile back.

Download latest Ceramos version

If you have any suggestions about mod, let me know! 

Discord Vintage Story channel - @Farkoth

Im still working on combinations compatibility, part of textures i think should be some kind of darker patterns, maybe adding two more types to make them completely vanilla style. Some Roman, some Greek. In future - mosaic making system: break tiles to get mosaic pieces - then incrust new tiles with them, bricks and walls. Maybe something like huge mosaic panel, acting like chiseling mechanic, but adding bits into raw mortared wall or floor. Some many ideas i have nor much time.

image.png

Edited by Farkoth
  • Like 1
  • Cookie time 1

• Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.0.8
  • 2 weeks later...

Version 0.1.0 Released!

Change log:

• Added Spatulas to accurately apply glue to prepared Cerama tiles,
  • Lead frit blend, Cooked lead frit and Powdered Frit now usable,
  • Added claycream,
  • Temporarily Clayblend and its recipe turned off, use fireclay to clayform Raw Cerama Tile,
  • Added some info to ingame Handbook,
  • Added RU translation,
  • Partially rework of Cerama textures,
  • Fully reworked mod items/blocks name - INCOMPATIBLE with previous versions of Ceramos mod.image.thumb.png.dc2c73c9bb4331687e5df524cfa14b97.png

Edited by Farkoth

• Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.1.0

[Warning] Failed resolving a blocks blockdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:hardenedclayblend in Combustible props for Item ceramos:clayblend
[Warning] Failed resolving a blocks itemdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:ceramatile-green in tradeItem resolver
[Warning] Failed resolving a blocks itemdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:ceramatile-redcyan in tradeItem resolver

9.9.2022 20:13:49 [Warning] Failed resolving a blocks itemdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:ceramatile-redcyan in tradehandbookinfo
9.9.2022 20:13:49 [Warning] Failed resolving a blocks itemdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:ceramatile-white in tradehandbookinfo
9.9.2022 20:13:49 [Warning] Failed resolving a blocks itemdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:ceramatile-green in tradehandbookinfo
9.9.2022 20:13:49 [Warning] Failed resolving a blocks itemdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:ceramatile-dandelion in tradehandbookinfo

Edited by CoB

4 minutes ago, CoB said:

[Warning] Failed resolving a blocks blockdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:hardenedclayblend in Combustible props for Item ceramos:clayblend
[Warning] Failed resolving a blocks itemdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:ceramatile-green in tradeItem resolver
[Warning] Failed resolving a blocks itemdrop or smeltedstack with code ceramos:ceramatile-redcyan in tradeItem resolver

Yeah! I know this issue, working on it. I've tested it, wouldn't affects any features of mod. I'll release new version in couple of days

Edited by Farkoth

Version 0.2.1 released!

image.thumb.png.a599d60109ce425c9b47a5e84b8d788b.png

- Added first step with Bricklayers mod compatibilyty,

- Added colored molds,
        - Added usable Bricklayers glazings.
- Rebalanced recipes,
- Added amphorae (only creative),
- Fixed lost recipes\items errors,
- Added liquid glaze.

Edited by Farkoth

• Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.2.1
  • 1 month later...
  • Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.2.3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.2.4
  • 2 months later...

Attention, please! Im working on HUGE update/and rewok of mod.
New glue recipe, shine cerama, usable amphoraes and, maybe - mosaick bricks.

in case of rework, ALL PLACED Cerama will be lost, glue and some resources.

STRONGLY recommended to transfer ALL YOUR Cerama to chiseled block.

Thank you for understanding. I hope it will be last huge rework before 1.0 version i'll release.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 6:54 PM, Іnsоmniа said:

Waiting for it. If I create a world without this mod and then install it, will I have to generate new chunks to get the content of this mod?

Hey! No, you need not. Mod absolutely separate from world generation patterns

• Like 1

Spoiler
[Server Error] Failed registering block ceramos:toolmold-raw-spatula: System.Exception: Block must have a unique code ('ceramos:toolmold-raw-spatula' is already in use)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.RegisterBlock(Block block) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Server\ServerMain.cs:line 1610
   at Vintagestory.ServerMods.NoObf.ModRegistryObjectTypeLoader.<LoadBlocks>b__15_0(List`1 variants) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSEssentials\Loading\RegistryObjectTypeLoader.cs:line 258
20:10:10 [Server Error] Failed registering block ceramos:toolmold-burned-spatula: System.Exception: Block must have a unique code ('ceramos:toolmold-burned-spatula' is already in use)
   at Vintagestory.Server.ServerMain.RegisterBlock(Block block) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Server\ServerMain.cs:line 1610
   at Vintagestory.ServerMods.NoObf.ModRegistryObjectTypeLoader.<LoadBlocks>b__15_0(List`1 variants) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSEssentials\Loading\RegistryObjectTypeLoader.cs:line 258

Console error.

11 hours ago, CoB said:
  Hide contents
[Server Error] Failed registering block ceramos:toolmold-raw-spatula: System.Exception: Block must have a unique code ('ceramos:toolmold-raw-spatula' is already in use)
20:10:10 [Server Error] Failed registering block ceramos:toolmold-burned-spatula: System.Exception: Block must have a unique code ('ceramos:toolmold-burned-spatula' is already in use)

Console error.

Which version of VS, Ceramos and, probably Bricklayers you're using? 

Just now, CoB said:

Newest version and yes, we are using Bricklayers as well.

okay, but its should works properly, even this appers in logs. BTW i havent yet tested compatibilyty to my mod with latest Bricklayers.

Does it occurs any crashes to game or impossible to play? If not, just wait until VS 1.18 pre and nex version of Ceramos will be released. I hope, first test version will be ready in couple of days after VS pre released

• Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.3.0pre
  • 1 month later...
  • Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.3.2
  • 1 month later...
  • Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.4.0
  • Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.4.2
  • Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.4.3
  • 4 months later...
  • Farkoth changed the title to Ceramos v0.5.1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.