Aura Fury Mystic Winds 1.18.x PVE Survival Server! Join now: discord.gg/aurafury

EconBrony

Introducing the Vintage Story: Mystic Winds server! We are now live and have lots of folks who joined! The whitelist is over 100 players!

•    Mods similar to the current server and stick to game balance
•    Optional Server Town you can join (will be built by town members at launch)
•    Permanent teleporter hub that takes players to the town and other parts of the server
•    Slower food spoilage
•    Longer Months
•    Slightly reduced storm temporal storm frequency

Join our discord at discord.gg/aurafury to reserve your spot now!

Some cool info about the community:

-Level 3 Boosted Discord for high quality audio/video and direct chat with VS server through discord

-Content creator friendly servers and discord (many youtubers/streamers in the group)

-Mod Creator updates in our discord from multiple modders in the community

-Worlds completely built in survival and by the players, the players decide how the world looks and run our events

-Web Map showing all TLs, traders, roads and more

-Mods include: BetterCrates, CarryCapacity, ExtraChests, medievalexpansion, FarmlandDropsSoil, bricklayer, Trade-o-mat, workbench-expansion, and more. Join our discord for more info.

-Server settings close to vanilla to provide true survival experience

-We run with the Aura Fury promise so no worries about world resets or wipes, single worlds run for years

-Dedicated bare metal servers with dedicated internet lines for little lag for everyone around the world even with 30+ players on

-Not a pay to win community, donating to help the community gets you nothing but a thank you

-Community has been around more than 10 years and has grown to 700+ members

-Main spoken language is English, but all languages are allowed

-Players on around the clock

We play multiple games including: Modded Minecraft, Vintage Story, Starbound, Eco, Ark, Among Us, Overwatch, Squad, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Phasmophobia, Factorio, Cryofall, Rise of Nations, Command and Conquer Remastered, Diablo, Sun Haven and Valheim. We add games as the community is interested

To Join, Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/sWdUYru2Wk

Edited by EconBrony

• EconBrony changed the title to Aura Fury Mystic Winds 1.17.x Server
  • EconBrony changed the title to Aura Fury Mystic Winds 1.17.x PVE Survival Server! Join now: discord.gg/aurafury
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy Thanksgiving Aura Fury family! We have a lot to be thankful for this year and it warms the heart knowing this community will always be here. We have created a space where everyone is welcome and people can be themselves, let go and have fun. It’s their home away from home on the internet. Over two years ago some folks built on the Vintage Story Ancient Paths server and they can still visit their builds today. Almost 11 years ago some crazy folks got together and created Aura Fury. Nearly all those folks are still here today! The Mystics Winds server has consistently been the busiest server out of all the Vintage Story servers since August and before Mystic Winds, Ancients Paths held that honor for over a year. We have an awesome town committee and admin team keeping things running. Behind the scenes we have an amazing board driving this huge ship we call Aura Fury and running the many other games and servers we have beyond Vintage Story. We have an amazing group of Patreons and supporters that keep us alive. There’s so much more to come in this community and we are so excited to keep bringing you more and more fun.

We thank you all for making Aura Fury such a special place for so many! Happy Thanksgiving!

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2022 at 2:15 AM, BigBadBeef said:

*SIGH*

I'd love to join, now is not a problem, but when my sick leave ends, I would be able to do it only the weekends. Food spoilage would be a massive issue for me.😖

The spoilage timer is slowed way down on Mystic Winds. You can play here and there and still come back to food even if you are off for over a week.

Happy New Years Everyone! Lets bring in the new year with a new spawn! Help make the spawn on the Aura Fury Mystic Winds server look amazing! We will be working on it over the coming month and will do a video featuring it in the end! See you all online!

I've been with these guys for a while now, and they're pretty great. The server is well built, They have a good town with advanced services, accessible to all, and they're very helpful. The server is set up pretty close to vanilla with only qualify of life mods. Their TL network is a bit of a pain to navigate, but that's rather due to the world's seeding rather to anything they might or might not have done. I might even dare to say that it preferable to the rather lonely single player experience where you have to do everything from the ground up.

Yeah, I know, his royal highness BigBadBeef has given his official endorsement. You will probably be flocking in droves on that server now, I hope they have the capacity to handle that ingoing traffic. Hehehe lol... 😅

Edited by BigBadBeef
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.