About 30 Days Simple Server Hosting
Allows you to play with others over the internet.
This product offers a very easy to use interface to control a private game server from within the game. No technical skills required. These servers are online 24/7 and players from around the world can connect to them. They are hosted by us, the developers of the game.
- You must have a game account before getting a game server. If you bought the game through itch.io or the humble store, please write us a support ticket.
- Please create your game account before purchasing server time.
Game version v1.14.9 or newer
- 24/7 online server, connect from all around the world
- No technical skill required, press a single button - "Start Server" and you server is ready to join.
- Play with up to 5 concurrent players
- World size of up to 300x300 kilometers, or 150.000 blocks in every direction.
- Ability to configure and download your world
Support directly from the developers, through our support ticket system
Are there free alternatives?
Yes, you can host a server yourself or through other services, which however require some level of technical skill, see our page on server hosting for further information.
Alternatively you can also join many of the free servers, hosted by other players.
Where are the servers located?
Currently we only provide servers located in central europe.
Can I get more than 30 days?
Yes, you can renew the product multiple times to get 60, 90, 120 or more days of server time.
Do I have to wait until my previous server time expires?
No, if you have currently active server time, the new purchase will be added to the end of your currently active server time period.
What happens when my server time expires?
Your server will be stopped and frozen. You can still download your world for 180 days after expiration, or buy more server time to continue playing.
Can I upload my own world? Can I add mods?
Not currently, but we hope to add support for both eventually.