Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Site 7-A:

- Exploring the tunnels near translocator 7-A, there appears to be a section of caves that refuses to be lit by the fire of my torches. From its maw crawls new monstrosities - a shiver with a bell affixed to its head, numerous corrupt and tainted drifters, and bowtorn that limp with hunks of iron bolted to them. Perhaps I should fence the area off to allow unmolested access to the translocator. -01Mar02


ADDENDUM: No access to the tunnels beyond the entrance to the ruins should be allowed. Multiple anomolous creatures were observed, with much higher than average activity than what should be expected.
New access tunnel will be mined.


- Site 7-A now additionally functions as an observation site for the anomalies present in the deep caves. Caution: observation not satisfactorily protected from bowtorn attacks. -02Mar02


- While conducting observations, a corrupt drifter approached to attack. Seemingly normal, it was engaged from behind a stone fence where it struck me - just once in the abdomen - and nearly killed me in an instant. Left with but a sliver of life, I retreated into the chamber. My armor is failing me, I must improve it. -02Mar02


- Anomolous creatures so far observed:
Albino shiver, sawblade afixed to face; bellhead shiver; bowtorn with heavily modified
body - appears more dangerous; drifters with two heads, or split heads; sawblade locusts, as seen in other cave systems.

Edited by Virtual Caveman
Formatting
  • 8 months later...
Posted

Because i am slightly bored and i am in the mood

Hazmat suit report

I'd rather not face the creation that the smiths have wrought from iron & leather, a sick perversion of knightly elegance and the natural order. I was pressured into creating this... "vessel" to act as a bulwark against the Rot & Rust on the surface and tunnels yet we seem to only hang them on racks or hand them to nobles of long lost lands. I heard a suit failed on Lord Falx's assistant, Tobias, and whilst he was swiftly brought to the crocus and given the greatest treatment possible with our dwindling supplies, he soon was declared as tainted and sent off the to Lazaret. I'm off to check on the bell workshop, the workers have been hearing strange noises from some of the incomplete bells as of recent...

Signed, Brendan of Salzen, Engineer of the Great Machine

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.