Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just want to say how amazing this game is. Every time I find something new, and how in depth the crafting mechanics are, I get hyped all over again. Thank you to the Devs for putting so much thought and care into this game, and I hope to continue to see it grow!

  • Like 6
  • Cookie time 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
1 hour ago, Meiyo said:

I just want to say how amazing this game is. Every time I find something new, and how in depth the crafting mechanics are, I get hyped all over again. Thank you to the Devs for putting so much thought and care into this game, and I hope to continue to see it grow!

Welcome to the forums and to the wonderful world of Vintage Story Meiyo. 

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.