As usual, a bugfix release after a feature release.
Version 184.108.40.206 is ready for download in the account manager.
- Tweak: F4 now also hides clayforming and smithing recipe outlines
- Tweak: Disabled again that players get stuck in blocks, instead using some other hacks to get players to sync better in multiplayer
- Tweak: Plant tint update to make some jungles less dark green
- Tweak: Added more omph to ore blasting bomb. More particles, now also breaks some rock and should damage the player more likely.
- Fixed: Several issues related to placing/removing seaweed and reeds
- Fixed: Clayform dropping invisible block when broken
- Fixed: Weird block breaking action when interaction with clayforms
- Fixed: Using Fireclay for clayforming crashes the game
- Fixed: Gamma slider not enabled when switching back to creative mode
- Fixed: Tool rack not dropping their contents when broken
- Fixed: Mining tiers wrongly assigned
- Fixed: Many sounds not correctly attenuated in multiplayer
- Fixed: Players able to mine 2 blocks at once
- Fixed: Other players held light sources not correctly applying dynamic lights in multiplayer
- Fixed: Text line breaks in the graphics settings dialog on some gui scales
- Fixed: Tab key not correctly cycling through input fields
- Fixed: Fixes player able to break water blocks with lily pads in hand
Edited by Tyron