Version 1.2.6 is now available for download in the account manager,
It's now 30 minutes before the new year for us, but since we just completed a pretty milestone, I chose to release this one early. We are personally super happy with the new farming system and hope you are too! <3
Beyond that we also shine with a block info HUD that helps you figuring out what the blocks are and a fancy new music track.
Happy new year!
- 4 kinds of grains and 4 kinds of vegetables now naturally spawn in the world. Each have a 70% chance of dropping seed, or 100% if fully grown. Hint: The best place to find them are temperate areas.
- Can now craft a hoe using 2 sticks and 2 stones or copper ingots (same way as in minecraft)
- Can now till the ground using the hoe, turning it into Farmland.
Farmland has several unique properties
- 3 nutrient cageories (N-P-K), whereas each crop drains a different nutrient level.
- Farmland has to be moist for crops to grow, so ensure you have a nearby water source. Moist Farmland is visually darker than dry one.
- Farmland slowly recovers it's nutrients, except for the one thats currently in use by the planted crop. Fallow farmland will always recover all 3 nutrients.
- Fallow Farmland has a low chance to grow tallgrass on it. Those pesky weeds!
Farmland grows the crops independent on whether the chunks are loaded or not. So you can leave for a large adventure and return home with all your crops matured. It does that by making use of the internal game calendar, so e.g. setting /time speed 0 will essentially stop crop growth.
- Many new items and textures related to farming, such as seed bags and new vegetables/grains.
All the seed bags also display what nutrient the crop will need and how long it will grow.
Feature: Block Info HUD (Waila Mod anyone?)
- Use 'B' to toggle it. 'B' is the default key binding, feel free to change it in the controls.
- Will show you information about the current block you are looking at.
Can show additional, block specific information. First use is showing the N-P-K Levels for the Farmland
Feature: Water Buckets
- Can now pick up and place water source blocks
- Can now be crafted from 5 planks + 1 flax twine
Flax twine can be made from 4 flax fibers that drops from mature flax crops
Feature: New Music Track "Adventuring"
- Feature: Added Mod API Access to the internal game calendar
- Tweak: Performance optimized particle system! Should now run about twice the speed as in the previous version.
Tweak: Player will not get hungry 3 times as long when starting in a new world.
Edited by Tyron