Version 1.10.0-rc.2, an unstable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
RC.1 seems quite stable already, this release should fix some crash issues and hopefully the issue that activated translocators don't teleport the player back again.
- Tweak: Suevite rock now drops diamonds with a 3% chance
- Tweak: Writing on signs and labelled chests will now return the pigment with a 85% chance
- Tweak: Added /settlpos to set a translocator position for players with the setspawn privilege
- Tweak: Entity debug mode now less laggy
- Fixed: Might fix issue with translocators not connecting up properly
- Fixed: Game crashing in some cases, mostly when interacting with rotten meals or crocks
- Fixed: Meal Serving size below 5% not being displayed and logging an error
- Fixed: Server with broken playerdata config throwing unclear exception. Now it logs which file error'd
- API Tweak: Added perishSpeedModifier to the survival mod config to tweak global perish speed
- API Tweak: Crock more easily moddable
Edited by Tyron