- Added Vsync Toggle to Graphics Settings
- Improved Water swimming physics and added a swimming sound
- Added a water splash sound water particles, both appear when the player jump into the water or drops an item in the water
- Added FXAA (Fast Approximate Antialias) that results in smoother edges which looks nicer
- Mostly finished the block entity system - the game now has a working basic chest where you can right click to get/retrieve items. Next step is to add a GUI
- Many, many bugfixes
I'm doing some more updates on water and once these are done I'll record a short video showcasing all the water updates. You can expect to see it in the next news entry! In the mean time, have a look at some neatly anti aliased terrain!