v1.11-rc.6 can now be downloaded through the account manager
With some slightly drastic changes to the physics simulation, for science!!
j/k, it should improve performance by a couple percent. Also more attempts in reducing stutter, this time the games camera system had to suffer.
- Tweak: The liquid foam effect can now be disabled in the graphics settings. Useful for players with low end graphics cards
- Tweak: Reduced stutter, maybe. (technical info: correct physics time stepping, I have no idea why this was wrongly implemented for such a long time. Also not sure if it even changed anything notably. Argh.)
- Tweak: Increased performance (technical info: reduced physics simulation tick rate by 20%, no longer necessary to tick so often. Also this broke the physics constants, so I had to re-tweak them to be hopefully as close to the old ones.)
- Tweak: Animals no longer sit down so often
- Fixed: Bloomery info hud showing contents twice
- Fixed: Should fix game crashing on 32-bit systems. (technical info: Re-Added large address aware switch to the game binary)