Version 1.6.9, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
Sorry, some bugfixes I introduced 1.6.7 and 1.6.8 produced crashes
- Fixed: Some blocks (filled tool mold, filled ingot mold, clay forming surface) exported/imported through WorldEdit schematics not properly updating their block/item mappings, causing crashes on the client when imported.
- Fixed: A few more small memory leaks
- Fixed: Digging all the way to the bottom causing the world map to crash
- Fixed: Various issues related to the .clients command and worldmap player overlay.
- Fixed: Server exception thrown (and kicking out clients) when placing blocks near ladders
- Tweak: The client event api now has 2 new events: PlayerEntitySpawn and PlayerEntityDespawn. These trigger when a player gets in range of the player or out of range of the player. The events PlayerSpawn/PlayerDespawn now have been renamed to PlayerJoin/PlayerLeave which indicate when a player connects/disconnects to/from a server
Edited by Tyron