Version 1.2.3 is now available for download in the account manager.
I've had little to no time for most of the week due to real life errands, but I did manage to cram in a few tasty new features in the 2 extra days of delayed release. I've also aquired a few more talented hands for drawing item textures and illustrations for our first story page that we can release to the public still this year I hope.
Feature: New Blocks
- Added carpets with 6 variants
- Added new 3 new variants for linen cloth
Feature: New Items
- Bread, various Berries and Vegetables. Can be eaten.
- Flint, Flax, Feather, Arrow and Twine. Currently no use yet.
- The green status bar now acts as a saturation indicator. Once your saturation runs out, you will receive damage every few seconds until you die.
- Can now eat items to regain saturation and health. All new food items can be eaten
- Can now harvest berries from the berry bushes that spawn naturally in the world
- Berry Bushes now slowly regrow berries (every 40mins)
- Feature: Added new "Fast graphics" option that turns off drawing various parts of the leave blocks
- Tweak: More messing around with distant tree and transparent rendering. Should now hopefully look right.
- Tweak: Command issued from console are now also Logged
- Tweak: More flexible handling of BlockEntities, can now be individually configured per block instead of being bound to the Block class.
- Fixed: Client crashing instead of displaying error when attempting to connect to a server with a different version.
- Fixed: Fixed last severe bug known to me: Black chunks after reloading a world
- Fixed: Visible seams between snow layer and frosted grass
- Fixed: Yet another attempt of fixing invisible mouse pointer bug in the menu. Maybe now for the last time.
- Fixed: API call to SetBlock should now also generates any associated BlockEntity
Edited by Tyron