Version 184.108.40.206, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
Our multiplayer experience revealed quite some bugs, this should remedy all notable ones. Make sure to get this one before connecting to the server.
- Feature: Cow Skulls can now be placed on walls (by skodone)
- Tweak: Increased tree chopping speeds when using metal axes
- Fixed: Shift + Left Click items out of the 3x3 crafting output slot disconnecting players and doing all kinds of weird things
- Fixed: Sitting animation not shown to other players and right mouse click not released
- Fixed: Downgraded opentk.dll again, as it breaks current versions of mono
- Fixed: Custom kick messages not displayed
- Fixed: Disconnected screen had a black background
- Fixed: Player eating animation not playing correctly
- Fixed: Textures on wood piles, fire pits, ingot piles and plate piles going all wonky on rare occasions
- Fixed: Sneak + Left click in the air with clay in hands crashing the game
- Fixed: Several sounds in stereo and thus playing not respecting positional sound rules
Fixed: 3rd person transforms for some blocks reaaaally wrong. Improved some others
Edited by Tyron