v1.11.5, a stable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager
[Edit:] Also released v1.11.6 to fix a crash related to the changes in the lighting system!
It's always a difficult balance to strike on whether to work on new stuff or to push more bugfix/balancing releases and when and how often and etc.
This balancing/bugfix release was probably worth releasing as part of v1.11 still though. Do let me know if how you think though!
Also, the wind mill is now 33% more impressive, as you can add another section of sails now
Tweak: Propick fix-up
- The propick is now 12 times more sensitive - very low quantities of ore are now listed as "Miniscule quantity"
Gold and Silver deposits were not detected by the pro pick
Tweak: Land claiming fix-up
- Reduced minimum claim area size from 6x6x6 to 5x5x5
- Fixed "/land claim new" throwing an exception when max claims were used up
Fixed: Adding an area to a land claim sometimes reported that it was not adjacent although it was
- Tweak: Wind mills now can be extended by another section. This means 3 wide wind mills are now at 75% efficiency. Add another section for 100%
- Tweak: The bee mob now does tier 3 damage
- Tweak: In places where gold and silver deposits spawns, the amount of small deposits are now 30-40% less
- Fixed: In some cases game client getting laggy after longer game play
- Fixed: Very low damage with armor was healing the player
- Fixed: Should fix rams aggressive in the passive mode
- Fixed: More sun lighting issues. Fully enclosed rooms did not turn dark in some cases. Might require a new chunks or /debug cr for the correct lighting to apply.
- Fixed: Might fix some issues with player respawn
- API Fixed: /expclang generating invalid lang entries for modded blocks
Edited by Tyron