v1.11.3, a stable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager
A few more tweaks here, a few more fixes there so we can have awesome game-play everywhere \o/
[Edit:] Also released v1.11.4 to fix a crash when attempting to create a new world with the standalone game server!
- Tweak: Quern can now also be powered from the bottom
- Tweak: Hoppers no longer pull items from a container above them. Use chutes for that.
- Tweak: Updated trader buying/selling lists. The commodities and survival goods trader now have a much larger stock of halite
- Tweak: Updated all language files
- Tweak: Doubled the default land claiming allowance
- Tweak: Wooden gears now make a creaky wood sound when turning
- Tweak: Flour, Lime, Salt and Bonemeal now dissolves thrown in water
- Fixed: Automated Quern rotating in the wrong direction
- Fixed: Removing and replacing a part of a mechanical power train caused the now reconnected part to not turn
- Fixed: Armor durability was deduced based on the deducted damage and not the incoming damage. Armor durability will now go down more significantly
- Fixed: Jerkin had the same grid recipe as leather armor. Also crafting jerkin was more expensive than intended
- Fixed: Windmill blades wrongly oriented again
Edited by Tyron