v1.11.9, a stable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager
In an attempt to fix issues related to respawning I seem to have broken it even further in v1.11.8, but I'm fairly confident that this time I fixed it for good!
Screenshot and build by @DiZz
- Fixed: One more attempt to reduce stutter issue with the block info hud
- Fixed: One more worldmap crash fixed on invalid blocks
- Fixed: Respawning not working properly in many cases. This might, at long last, fix all respawn related issues.
- Fixed: One more attempt at fixing a very rare SQLite Error
- Fixed: Salt bed deposits were not supposed to spawn visibly on the sides of cliffs. This change should notably reduce them.
- Fixed: Some serious berry harvesting oddities (crashing, bushes duplicating, etc.)
- Fixed: Other players armor in multiplayer not updating or glitchy
- Fixed: Should prevent caves filled with saltpeter
- Fixed: Mitigate lava falls very transparent
- Fixed: Distant clouds cut off (technical info: doubled z-far clipping plane distance from 1500 to 3000. Might cause new z-fighting or clipping issues, but lets see)