v1.11.10, a stable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager
So turns out you were not able to use pickled vegetables as part of cooking. I could not let this rest and *had* to make a patch for that.
Why do you ask? Maybe I'm being OCD about minor details? Perhaps its some odd form of procrastination so I don't have to work on v1.12? Is it due the community excitedly going like "We love you, but give us more features, you pleb!"? Or am I too embarrassed over my own mistakes? We'll never know!
Also you can put crucibles and bowls on shelves now! \o/
- Feature: Shelves can now also hold bowls, and crucibles
- Tweak: The angry bee mob model now more closely resembles the peaceful bees
- Tweak: Set zfar to 3000 blocks so very distant clouds are also rendered, lets see how that goes. Might cause additional z-fighting or clipping issues
- Fixed: Might fix or mitigate fall damage when standing very close to the edge
- Fixed: Gold and silver chain not smith-able
- Fixed: Some of the underground loot logging an error ("Cannot fix itemstack mapping") and deleting itself
- Fixed: An early server shutdown caused the calendar system to throw an exception
- Fixed: Pickled vegetables could not be used in meals
- Fixed: Worldmap broken near the world edge
- Fixed: Translocator throwing exceptions when near the world edge