Version 1.6.11, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
Yet another hotfix release due to some more serious issues. But fear not, version 1.7 is being worked on as well and coming along very nicely! Multiplayer Server owners are urged to update.
- Tweak: Added button "Open Mods Folder" to the mod manager screen
- Fixed: Player Privilege escalation issues on multiplayer
- Fixed: Graphical issues with some dialogs when several are opened at the same time (firepit gui, chest inventory gui, quern gui, etc.)
- Fixed: /we imp not importing block entity data
- Fixed: Server exception thrown by ownerless block placements (i.e. by BlockPlaceOnDrop used by the neolithic mod)
- Fixed: Game crashing when trying to modify a multiplayer server entry
- Fixed: Main menu screens going black/glitchy after pressing cancel on a confirm action
Edited by Tyron