Dear Festive Community
v1.14.4, a stable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager.
Whoops, looks like some rather major bugs slipped through the cracks. Hopefully this update will clear that up.
[Edit:] Also released v1.14.5 to fix a crash bug in the lighting engine!
- Tweak: Added /serverconfig passtimewhenempty
- Tweak: Updated community translations
- Fixed: Worldmap pinned waypoints at the map edge no longer interactable
- Fixed: Able to use cleaver right click mode to damage players
- Fixed: Shelf contents not visually updating
- Fixed: Long-standing sunlight bug when closing off a 2-block high room or passage
- Fixed: Missing Stone Path block name
Fixed bugs introduced by v1.14.3
- Placing a block on top of a snow covered chiseled block corrupted it
- Underground lakes set the wrong rainheight map values
- Room and greenhouse issues if spanning chunks
- Rain droplets effect on water still visible with snowfall
- Occasional sunlighting issues