Most valued players,
version 1.8.2, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
Looks like we got a pretty stable state already. Here's a few more notable bug fixes and tweaks. Also you can now craft basalt brick blocks, stairs and slabs as well as increased spear damage output.
[Edit:] The v1.8.2 windows updater download has issues, so it's no longer available for download. Please use the full installer or wait until v1.8.3
[Edit 2:] v1.8.3 is now out. Fixes the windows updater, a basalt dupe glitch thing, water meeting lava creating unknown blocks and adds some debugging tools for land claims
- Tweak/Fixed: Basalt blocks were twice in the game, this will break your previously collected basalt blocks, sorry about that. Therefore you can now craft basalt brick blocks, stairs and slabs in survival mode.
- Tweak: Significantly boosted melee damage output of low tier spears, significantly boosted thrown damage output for all spears
- Tweak: Updated language files to latest version
- Tweak: Mantle block now makes the same sounds as other rock
- Fixed: MacOS version not starting at all
- Fixed: Incorrect bamboo sapling model
- Fixed: Some blocks craftable that shouldn't be (yet)
- Fixed: Item dupe bug on the crafting output slot
- Fixed: Visual oddities when looking at distant berry bushes and flowers
Edited by Tyron