Version 1.8.1, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
Fixes some of the most notable issues introduced in v1.8.0.
- Feature: Added block selectionbox editor (access via .bsedit).
- Tweak: Added notice to mono users that .vrec is not supported there
- Tweak: Added "alloy for" to recipe handbook
- Fixed: Carcass harvesting bugged (black square instead of dialog)
- Fixed: "No privilege" notification missing when trying to place/break blocks in protected areas
- Fixed Exception when saving land claims (/land claim save [name])
- Fixed: A weird crash during connecting
- Fixed: Home screen black in some cases
- Fixed: Mac os version crashing on first startup
- Fixed: A number of other crashes
Edited by Tyron