Dear Steeled Community
v1.14.0-rc.7, a release candidate, can now be downloaded through the account manager.
As expected a few major things broke, but this patch should fix it right back up!
- Fixed: Crash with incomplete Pulverizer fed items via chute.
- Fixed: Pulverizer handbook entry to refer to Olivine now not Peridotite
- Fixed: Firepit contents rendering issues with a rotten food pot
- Fixed: Should hopefully fix client side block entity load order issues (which threw exceptions on the client)
- Fixed: 3-way chute crash when placed against back face
- Fixed: Large Gear unwanted unbreakable rim blocks on client when jump-placing fails
- Fixed: Pulverizers not always showing items it is fed automatically
- Fixed: Game crashing when placing 2 blister steel on the same anvil
- Fixed: Prevent crash in sound engine unload when leaving a world
- Fixed: Exception thrown from /kill