v1.12.4, a stable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager
So turns out I accidentally introduced a bug in v1.12.3 that caused a huge super moon for the first 10 seconds then it switched to daytime. Since it it was kinda neat, its now an actual feature, but as a rare event
- Feature: Added rare Supermoon event. Only happens during or near full moon.
- Tweak: Increased the chance for clouds by a bit, which reduces the chance for rain a bit. Increased the chance of clear sky by a lot for hot and dry areas.
- Fixed: Long texts in the item stack info overflowing on large gui scales
- Fixed: Singleplayer and Multiplayer screens all squished when minimizing and then reopening the game window
- Fixed: Huge moon and night time when connecting to a server or singleplayer world
- Fixed: The remapper assistant did not remap all the planters
Edited by Tyron