Version 22.214.171.124 is ready for download in the account manager.
As always, we do actual testing *after* a release, because we are professional like that...
This release should fix all major issues with 1.4.2.
- Tweak: Hay can now burn
- Tweak: Gravel dig sound slightly less obnoxious (reduced volume by 7 db)
- Fixed: Crash when trying to bake clay or clay bricks in the fire pit
- Fixed: Snow layer waving in the wind on frosted grass
- Fixed: Completing a clay form not removing the clay forming surface
- Fixed: Collected items not merging with items in ones hotbar (i hope o.O)
- Fixed: Cattail placeable in illegal positions
- Fixed: Uncommon crash when joining a multiplayer server
- Fixed: Tool molds not bakeable at all
- Fixed: Attacking entities with weapons did not update their durabilitiy on the client side
- Fixed: Should fix players able to place blocks where other players are standing
- Fixed: Bowls not stackable
- Fixed: Drifter hurt sound and water splash sounds not attenuating over distance
Edited by Tyron