Version 22.214.171.124, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
♫ "99 bugs in the game, take one down and pass it around, 100 bugs in the game." ♫ ♪
Apologies for the release spam. Version 126.96.36.199 introduced a new bug that causes all animals to freeze in place, which is fairly game breaking. I hope this is the last hotfix release for a while now.
- Feature: Installer will now start to remember the install directory. So after the next installation you will have your previously selected install directory listed instead of the default one. (windows only)
- Tweak: Reworked plank textures, their patterns now differ somewhat
- Tweak: Spectator mode is now more spectator like: Player is now invisible, cannot interact with entities or water, automatically enters fly mode and can use move speed keys.
- Tweak: Decreased animal reproduction rates by a factor of 10
- Tweak: Minor optimization - don't redraw block info and coordinate HUD texts if they are not opened
- Fixed: Non critical issues crashing the client on rare occasions
- Fixed: Server throwing exception upon /stop command
- Fixed: Creatures becoming frozen in place and never moving again
- Fixed: Chunks were not getting unloaded on the client in some cases in multiplayer
- Fixed: Chunks sometimes still getting rendered even after being unloaded