v1.15.0-rc.3, an unstable release, can now be downloaded through the account manager.
Thanks to everyone's thorough testing we have fixed a great many special cases bugs as well as usability issues with our newly introduced 1.15 features. You can now also craft inner and outer roof corners, roof tips, and a completely new set of bamboo roofing
With these fixes complete, we hope to release v1.15 stable very soon.
- Feature: New blocks! Added bamboo roofing.
- Feature: New blocks! Added roofing tips, inner corners, and outer corners.
- Feature: Can now plant ferns in flower pots and planters. Fixed some plants not season/climate colored
- Feature: Added links to class-exclusive craftable items, accessible from the class traits menu.
- Feature: Added recipes for remaining roof ridges.
- Feature: Lots of improvements on the handbook texts. We added several new guides and updated existing ones
- Feature: Added attributes argument to commands /giveitem and /giveblock to allow assigning of itemstack attributes. Useful e.g. for spawning in tinted lanterns or meals. Needs to be added to the end of the command and in json syntax.
- Tweak: Updated all language files
- Tweak: Removed churn and fruitpress from creative inventory
- Tweak: The client now logs a game exit reason to the client-main.txt to help with debugging
- Tweak: Can now also use knife to cycle pie top crust styles
- Tweak: Creative mode block breaking no longer overrides block reinforcement
- Tweak: The new seraph voices system is now marked experimental and disabled by default.
- Tweak: Improved UI alignments in the character selector
- Tweak: Revert changes to the sun position. Will need a bigger rewrite in an upcoming version
- Tweak: Rough wooden doors now no longer break when opened and closed in Creative mode
- Fixed: Missing 256k size for world length
- Fixed: Unnecessary line breaks in loose ore block info
- Fixed: Should fix a crash related to pie
- Fixed: Minor memory leaks
- Fixed: Cementation furnace visual issues when filling
- Fixed: Submerged ebony seeds when dropped on the ground
- Fixed: Creative mode reinforced block oddities
- Fixed: Incorrect interaction help with the plumb&square
- Fixed: Creative mode middle mouse click on firewood piles and peat piles buggy
- Fixed: Missing block interaction help for ground storables
- Fixed: Pressing Cancel on developer mode switch redirected the player to the developer tab
- Fixed: Wrong GUI sizing on the customize world screen
- Fixed: Missing block interaction help for pies
- Fixed: Omok table top had material rock instead of wood
- Fixed: Overculling issues on sign posts
- Fixed: Issues with alum prospecting results
- Fixed: Game not remembering the configured sound output device
- Fixed: Durability syncing issue (1.15 issue), on replacing broken tools
- Fixed: Game still crashing from a missing wind pattern file
- Fixed: Game crashing from missing weather sound files
- Fixed: Game crashing on sound loading race condition (when sounds loaded slower than the main game. cause of Melchiors crash)
- Fixed: Some falling blocks spawned only white particles
- Fixed: Crucible with melted metal in them were stackable, causing various issues
- Fixed: Crash in some cases when placing firewood or peat
- Fixed: Reduce unwanted 30fps when FPS is set to 60, see Github #1133
- Fixed: Strong wind player pushforce no longer applied when swimming
- Fixed: breaking a mix of bowls on the ground did not randomize block breaking particles
- Fixed: Pit kilns and spawner blocks (e.g. for traders) did not correctly check for chunk borders, causing undefined behavior
- Fixed: Adding/Removing armor to armor stands did not correctly synchronize to other players
- Fixed: Attempting to change a keybinding and clicking back button caused undefined behavior
- Fixed: Server view screen "Add to favorites" button overlapping with join button on some gui scales
- Fixed: Attempt to fix rare SnowAccum loading issue, also log for it
Api Refactor: Consistent naming of y-scaling properties.
- CompositeShape.ScaleAdjust is now Scale, which defaults to 1
- StorageProps.CbHeightMulFactor is now CbScaleYByLayer
- BakingProperties.StartHeightMul is now StartScaleY