Version 1.8.0, a stable release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
After some more bugfixes version 1.8 seems stable enough for the majority of players to enjoy, so.... enjoy!
Please note: The italian and french translations have not been updated yet, I will add the latest work from the community translators in v1.8.1
For the list of updates since v1.7, check out the previous update news entry.
- Tweak: Clouds somewhat darker during the night
- Fixed: Changing keymapping no longer working
- Fixed: Left hand item animated when breaking blocks
- Fixed: Hares and racoons spawning (they are incomplete so they shouldn't be spawning)
- Fixed: Decay behavior replacing blocks that it shouldn't
- Fixed: Animals getting stuck after some time
- (Maybe) Fixed: Some parts of the world not getting unloaded properly on rare occasions
- Fixed: Drifters using wrong hit box
- Fixed: Holding alt-key no longer let you move the camera while a dialog is opened (in normal mouse mode)
- Fixed: Moving fp camera broken on some systems
- Fixed: Cloud very slightly jittering up/down on normal time speed, every 30 seconds or so
- Fixed: 3-6 second long freeze every time the escape menu was being opened on mac os
Edited by Tyron