Version 188.8.131.52, a testing release, is now ready for download in the account manager.
If no more serious issues arise with this version, then I'll move it into the stable downloads section.
[Edit 7 hours later] 184.108.40.206 is now declared stable!
- Tweak: Firepit gui now also allows world interaction and supports the floaty gui mechanic
- Tweak: Added range parameter to /entity countbytype and /entity removebytype
- Tweak: Added server command to compact the large object heap for testing (/debug cloh)
- Tweak: Lowered default music level from 60 to 30
- Tweak: Completely disabled creature reproduction mechanic until it works as intended
- Tweak: Coordinates in the 'V'-Dialog no longer reference the player specific spawn point, but the original one.
- Fixed: Massive lag on certain AMD Cards from rendering water (verified to be fixed on a Radeon R9 290).
- Fixed: Significant lag in loaded worlds that were previously set to 0 time speed
- Fixed: Eliminated a few more lingering game tick listeners causing server lag over the course of a few days
- Fixed: Firepit guis can no longer be opened multiple times
- Fixed: One weird case of the knapping system crashing
- Fixed: Creative tabs cutting of the 'C' of 'Construction'
- Fixed: Chat dialog not closing while typing and pressing tab
- Fixed: Breaking Trapdoors in opened position dropping the wrong block
- Fixed: Mouse lock randomly turning off while attacking, breaking blocks or using items/blocks
- Fixed: Player stopping for a frame while walking away with a chest dialog opened
- Fixed: Itemstack info box not appearing on hotbar items after opening a dialog
Fixed: Minor stuff. Added some missing language entries; removed ambient occlusion from coopers reed, paintings and pumpkin plants; small berry bushes dropping gray particles instead of green; minor graphical glitches with saltpeter
Edited by Tyron