Error with Quest Mod

Tried to make a test for my own quest giver and kept getting this error when launching my singleplayer world:

System.Exception: Requested asset [crossquests:itemtypes/creatures.json] could not be found
   at Vintagestory.Common.FolderOrigin.LoadAsset(IAsset asset) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Common\FileIO\Origins\FolderOrigin.cs:line 54
   at Vintagestory.Common.AssetManager.GetMany(String partialPath, String domain, Boolean loadAsset) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Common\FileIO\AssetManager.cs:line 355
   at Vintagestory.Common.AssetManager.GetMany[T](ILogger logger, String fullPath, String domain) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Common\FileIO\AssetManager.cs:line 366
   at Vintagestory.ServerMods.NoObf.ModRegistryObjectTypeLoader.AssetsLoaded(ICoreAPI coreApi) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VSEssentials\Loading\RegistryObjectTypeLoader.cs:line 88
   at Vintagestory.Common.ModLoader.TryRunModPhase(Mod mod, ModSystem system, ICoreAPI api, ModRunPhase phase) in C:\Users\Tyron\Documents\vintagestory\game\VintagestoryLib\Common\API\ModLoader.cs:line 613
17.3.2023 18:26:40 [Error] Failed to run mod phase AssetsLoaded for mod Vintagestory.ServerMods.NoObf.ModRegistryObjectTypeLoader

Weirder thing is that I made the creatures.json required for mod to load and it doesn't seem to be able to see it, double checked the code and there are no syntax errors. I have no idea what the problem is.

Edit Realized I probably shouldn't link it.

Edited by MajesticBBQSauce

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.